Laketown

"Do you ever think about after life and what will happen to us afterwards?"

Erulasse asked as we stared up into the stars. We had been in the same position like this for the past 5 hours.

"I don't know, I always worry about becoming one of the many elements. It takes a lot of work from what I know. I just don't want to die and watch Middle Earth fall into the depths of hell."

I answered as I put my arm under my head. The stars were gorgeous out tonight and I could just fall asleep to them sparkling.

"I think we should head back home, get our wounds taken care of."

She said as she sat up. I took my arm from underneath me and sat up. I looked at my right arm which was stained with dry blood. There was no wound to be healed because I had already closed it hours ago when it was bothering me.

"Hey, can you close up your wounds?"

I asked her as I showed her my arm.

"Yeah, I thought you couldn't thats why I suggested it. Well, lets stay out here anyways."

She replied. She laid back down.

"Wonder what happened with Tauriel, she ran out of here like a bat out of hell."

I said as I laid down.

"Yeah, I heard rumors that she has a thing for one of the dwarves, a brown haired one, no beard. What's interesting is that Legolas followed her out fifteen minutes later."

She told me. I rose my eyebrows, was she talking about Kili? I slowly closed my eyes. I was curious about this, but I was really tired. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke to the burning sun on my skin. I rolled over with maon to it. I slightly opened my eyes to find Erulasse still staring up at 3 the sky. I rubbed my eyes, so I could fully adjust to the light.

"Tauriel and Legolas haven't come back yet. Father sent out his apprentice to go find them."

Erulasse told me when she noticed I was awake. She turned to me and we made eye contact. She turned away and looked at the Lonely Mountain. I sat up with a couple of pops in my joints. I sighed and looked at the lake and mountain.
"You think we should go after them?"

I asked as I looked at her. She didn't dare look in my direction to reply.

"I will get my best horses and weapons together."

She replied. We both got up at the same time. I dusted off my dress and grabbed my archery set and sword off the floor. I looked at Erulasse who was already on her way back home I caught up with her. She looked determined and stressed about something.

"What is it?"

I asked her. She turned to me.

"Mother came to me last night. She explained to me that our fathers chose our race for us to hide ourselves. My father chose my race as elf which means peaceful and wise. Your father chose your race as man which means powerful and dominating. They gave you to a family who were merchants who gave you to Thorin Oakenshield. You were raised with Fili and Kili. I heard from mother that Kili has a small chance of making it. We need to get to Lake town by tonight where they might still be. Now, when we get back home you follow my instructions and keep quiet."

She told me as we walked along the path. I stopped at the news of Kili. I wanted to cry and weep at the sudden news that he might die. What would Fili do? They were together all the time. There was no Fili without Kili.

"Come on hurry up!"

Erulasse said as she looked back at me. I kept staring at the floor. Tears creased under my eyes. I let them fall down my cheeks.