The council

"Lady Irene, this is Saruman the white wizard and Gandalf the grey wizard."

Lady Galadriel introduced me. Both wizards bowed down to me as if I were their queen. I smiled at them just to give them a warm welcome.

"This is the one the tales talk about?"

Saruman asked me in a deep voice. I almost jumped when I heard his voice.

"It is. She holds Middle Earth's future in her hands."

Elrond answered him. He seemed old and yet so young and wise.

"She is fifteen years of age and she holds everyone's lives in her hands? This absurd!"

Saruman burst out. I took a step back.

"She needs a babysitter and a strong one too! I don't think it is wise to let her go off with Thorin Oakenshield's company as darker things linger there."

Saruman continued. I looked down at the floor. He was right, all this talk about dark magic made me less confident in myself.

"She will be babysat by me, Saruman. As you remember I am going on this journey as well."

Gandalf told Saruman. Saruman seemed to raise his eyebrows and gave him a look, Gandalf backed down. Gandalf lost the argument.

"Elrond, she has much yet to learn from you. She also bears an infant. She should stay here and be kept under close surveillance. If he comes back and captures her we will all die!"

Saruman declared. I looked around at the rest of them. Elrond had his head in his hands thinking. Lady Galadriel stared out into the open. Gandalf was in deep thought.

"I think what Saruman says is true. When Irene is of age, she should come out and explore Middle Earth with bodyguards."

Gandalf said to finish off the conversation. Elrond looked up at Gandalf only to look down again.

"Then it is final, she stays at Rivendell till she is ready."

Saruman justified. Lady Galadriel looked at me with her soft blue eyes. I looked down at the tile.

"No."

I spoke. I bit my lip after I said that.

"What did you say?"

Saurman asked almost shocked I spoke. I looked up to find his old aged eyes.

"I said no. I'm going with Thorin, none of you can change my mind about that."

I told him with a kind of snarl. Gandalf looked at Elrond who stood shocked.

"Did you not just hear what we have said? We are the primary council of Middle Earth. You listen to what we tell you to do or else."

Saruman threatened me. He stood up and came close to me.

"Or else what? I'm the one that holds Middle Earth. You may be Middle Earth's council, but you don't hold power compared to me."

I spit at him. His eyes became big and looked as if he wanted to kill me. Elrond came over to me and took me by the arm.

"Do you know what you are doing?"

He whispered in my ear. His grip on my arm was strong and powerful.

"I do. I'm, going to be leaving with Thorin's company and help them reclaim Erebor. Gandalf said he would babysit me, thus he must stick with his words."

I answered Elrond as I spoke to the council.

"Elrond, I suggest you take your student out of the this. She is young and immature for this."

Saruman told Elrond. Elrond took a little sigh and let go of my arm.

"Now, go back to your house and I will meet you there with something that is yours after this is done with."

Elrond whispered to me quietly. I nodded to him. I gave the council a nice smile.

"It was so nice meeting you all, the honor is all mine."

I told them and with that, I escaped. I ran down the stairs and headed to Elrond's house. I needed to get my hands on that sword. It had called to me as if I was its owner. All of a sudden I bumped into Kili. I fell on my bottom as he fell on his. He rubbed his head and looked up at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry Elm!"

He said as he got up. He reached out a hand for me. I accepted and he helped pull me up.

"So, what the rush about?"

I asked as I started to clean off my dress.

"Oh well, er, the company is leaving."

He told me as we walked down the stairs to Elrond's home. I nodded my head.

"It looks like I will be joining you. Just don't tell anyone."

I replied as we entered the house. Thorin and Balin were talking. Kili gave me a cute smile and put a finger to his lips. He winked at me and at this, he left.

"Thorin, I see you have packed your bags."

I said as I saw him put his sword into his belt.

"Yes, we are leaving."

He replied. I nodded my head at Balin to welcome his presence.

"I send you with safe travels, king under the mountain."

I told him. He nodded his head. I started up the stairs. I went to the room where my armor and sword were. I started to strip off my dress only to have my corset and black pants on. I started to put on my armor. I then grabbed my sword and put into my belt.

I went down to the kitchen where I stole as much lembas bread as I could. I put the bread into a bag and tied it to my belt.

I went to the weapons and grabbed a good archery set. I flung it over my back.

With that, I escaped Rivendell and tracked down the dwarves. They were going through rocky mountain trail. I shuttered. I had traveled that trail once and I didn't want to do it again. I turned back to get one last glimpse at Rivendell. Then I left. 

It had started to rain and the wind was powerful causing the rain to feel like tiny needles. I was all alone and I knew if I didn't find shelter soon I would be in grave danger. I knew a huge goblin tunnel was around here somewhere so I would have to be careful on my decision of which cave I slept in. Then I saw something I wish I had never seen. Two huge rock giants were fighting. I ducked as a huge boulder struck thirty feet above me. I jumped out of the way of a huge rock falling to kill me. I wasn't even an hour into this journey and I already was scared. I then found the dwarves. a third giant soon escaped the mountain. Half of the company was on the giant's knee. I closed my eyes in fear of their deaths. Then I felt this gleaming power over me. I opened my eyes again. I put my hands out. I had total control of the one with all the dwarves on its knee. I pushed the giant towards the trail and made sure his knees didn't affect the dwarves fall. I then closed my eyes and reopened them. The power was gone. I smiled a little bit. I started running towards the company. Then I finally caught up with them in a cave. I didn't really want to go and tell them all about how I joined them. I stayed outside of the cave being drowned by the rain and wind. I sat by the entrance as if I were keeping watch. I soon fell asleep.