Pasture rest

I woke up, it was dark. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the dwarves who were snoring away. I could feel another evil presence. I closed my eyes to think really hard.

I was in a forest. I looked around. About ten orcs were half a mile away from me. Something rough like fur touched my arm. I looked over to find Beorn in bear form. I put my fingers to his fur and started to pet him. His eyes met mine.

'His name is Bolg, Azog's son, young, but just as strong as his father."

Beorn told me through growls. I nodded my head and sighed.

"Another burden."

I replied in a whisper. Beorn grunted in reply. I looked at the orcs more detailed.

"I'll keep guard until the dusk time, my lady."

Beorn told me. I looked into his black eyes. He seemed tired from today's work.

"No, my dear skin-changer you are tired. Come back to your home and rest. You have guests who are strong and anxious to fight."

I replied. His eyebrows narrowed towards his nose. He gave out a big sigh. I rose an eyebrow. I put my fingers to his head and ran them through his knotted fur.

"Fine."

He finally gave in. I smiled in victory. I closed my eyes.

I was back where I once was before I woke up. I looked around once again at the sleeping dwarves. I looked over at the wizard who was sitting in the corner of one the stables, he was awake and seemed busy with nothing. We both made eye contact.

"You should stay here with Beorn, it seems as if you two are friends. He will take good care of you until Elrond come to collect you."

Gandalf told me through his eyes. I guess it was part of his powers as a wizard.

"Gandalf, I know that everyone wants to keep me safe, but I think I must do this. I know it isn't much, but claiming someone's home, though it will show those who don't think I can do it, I can do it! Let me continue this journey and then once it is all over with I will go back and be caged like an animal."

I replied in a whisper through words. Gandalf let out a sigh and rested his head on the wall behind him.

"You may continue your journey with the company, but remember wherever there are orcs and darkness will follow. You must be careful."

Gandalf told me. I smiled for a second at the thought. I looked over at the young hobbit who had woken up and took something out of his pocket. When he took it out I felt like screaming out in horror. I could feel my body become numb and my jaw fell open. He then shoved it back into his pocket when he heard a noise at the door. I laid down quickly between Fili and Kili before the door opened. In walked Beorn who looked around in his stables at his unwelcome guests. I heard him slightly sigh in disbelief. He then walked away towards his bed. I looked at the hobbit who was staring off into space. I bit the side of my cheek. What the hell did he have in his pocket? I looked up at Fili who was in deep sleep, drool dripped down his cheek. I turned over to Kili who was the same way, but with a slight snore to him. I closed my eyes and fell into a quiet sound sleep.

The sun woke me up. I opened my eyes and turned over on my back. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands. I sat up to find no one was asleep except the small hobbit. I got up with a little groan as my leg joints popped. I saw Arrow accompanying the company who was spoiling him with attention. The company was at the table sitting waiting for something. I looked out the open door as I walked to the table, Beorn was outside chopping wood. I stopped myself, eager to go speak to my friend. I then looked at Gandalf who was questioning my actions. I looked down at the floor and went over to the table.