Chapter 12

Super short but it's just a filler. Next chapter will be better and longer.

I was waiting for the tests to be done. I'm in a panic. I pissed on 6 different tests. I'm pretty sure you can hear my heart beating in China.

"Mel? It's been 20 minutes. They were ready 15 minutes ago." Laken called. I walked into the bedroom where the tests were hidden under a large bowl. I lifted up the bowl and grabbed the first test. Positive. I choked and grabbed the next one. Positive. Positive. Positive. Positive. Oh my god.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered before falling to my knees.

"I-I can't! I can't have a kid when I'm still a kid myself!" I cried. Justin and Laken cradled me and comforted me.

"It's going to be okay. You're the strongest person I've ever met and I couldn't think of a better mother." Laken soothed. I sniffled and nodded.

"Okay. Okay, I have to tell Alex." I said warily. What if he doesn't want the baby?

"Do you want us to come with you?" Justin asked. I shook my head.

"I'll be okay by myself." I said getting up. I gathered the tests and put them in a paper bag.

"I'll see you all later." I said hugging them both.

I drove to Xavier's and as soon as I pulled in he came from the tree line. I forgot I took his car.

"Hey babe. You feeling better?" He asked as I got out of the car. I shrugged but nodded just the same.

"We need to talk." I said queitly as he shut the door. I noted the way he paused his movements before nodding and going to the couch. He sat down and I plopped down right next to him. My presence seemed to calm him seeing as he relaxed when my shoulder touched his.

"What's this about?" He asked warily. I smiled lightly.

"I was practicing how I was going to tell you this, but I don't know how." I said frowning. He tensed.

"If you're going to tell me that you some way, somehow, cheated on me, just don't." He groaned. I glared at him. Instead of gracing him with a response, i dumped the bag of tests on the table. Not sanitary, but oh well. He only read three of them before he pulled me into his lap.

"We're having a baby?" He asked happily.

"We're having a baby." I confirmed. He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

"This is amazing." He whispered.