Chapter 15

So sorry this is so late. My internet is being a whore.

We'd been practicing magic for around six weeks and it was becoming frustrating. I was attempting to raise the earth at the moment. Or in simpler terms, pick up dirt with magic. Personally, I think this is the stupidest trick, or skill, or whatever you want to call it. Why would I need to pick up dirt with my mind?

"FOCUS." Alex demanded. I growled lightly.

"Shut up!" I cried stomping away. I heard him following me into the house. Today we were practicing at my house. I sat down at the kitchen table and began munching on an apple.

"Why are you so upset?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"Because this isn't fair!" I screamed. I got up and began to pace.

"I didn't ask for this and to be honest, it's really freaking me out." I ended throwing my hands up. The light busted and I jumped in fright. Alex let out a humph of triumph.

"Did I do that?" I asked in amazement.

"Yes." My mother said causing me to jump.

"Mom! What are you doing here? Don't you have work? I'm pretty sure you have work right now." I said nervously running a hand through my hair. She gave me a look that said shut up and I sat back down quickly.

"We need to talk." She said seriously.

"Maybe I should go." Alex said attempting to slink away.

"Sit." My mother commanded without looking at him. He sat down immediately gulping.

"So first off. I've noticed some mild behavioral changes in you Melody. And I'm thinking it has something to do with that growing tummy you've got." She said smirking. I gaped slightly.

"It's the pot brownies." I blurted then smacked my forehead. I did not just say that.

"Oh really? Well, then I guess you'll have to take a drug test." She said picking at her nails. My eyes bulged out.

"She's pregnant." Alex said quickly. She smirked.

"I know." She said simply. I dropped my head down.

"Blame him." I said attempting to get the attention off of me. The tips of his ears turned bright red.
"Oh trust me, I blame both of you. But that's not the point. I'm not upset. I wish you would have waited but we can't change the past." She said smiling. I sighed.

"Okay." I said calmly.

"Onto the next. I know you're practicing magic." She said seriously. I gulped.

"Just hear me out. It's not satanic shit or whatever. It's natural! You have to have a spark. It's druidry." I rushed.

"Calm down. It's okay. I'm a druid as well. Where do you think you got your spark from? Certainly not your pig of a father." She smirked. I gasped.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I pouted.

"I didn't know. A druid's spark can only be shared with one person. In case you didn't notice I do have 5 children. I was waiting for one of you to figure it out on your own." She explained.

I nodded. "Well now you know." I said simply.

"Mm..how'd you figure it out? And why are you so calm about it, Xavier?" My mom asked. I smirked. Payback bitch.

"He's a werewolf." I said before he could stop me. He covered his face. Ha.

"I should've known. You're very athletic." My mother said kindly. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't blow his head up."

Author's note!!!

So sorry that this is sucky. I'm going to try to update again tomorrow.

Bad Boys Finish FirstрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ