Chapter 14

Sorry this is so late. Btw this is my interpretation on druids soooo yeah. Enjoy.

"What do you mean a spark?" I asked slowly.

"You know, a spark! Meaning you're supernatural in some way." He smiled. I nodded slowly.

"So how do I find out if I am?" I asked. He smiled.

"I have a lot of tests." He smiled evilly. I groaned and layed my head down.

"I'm in." I decided sighing. I'm going to regret this.

***************************

"Are we done yet?" I whined for the millionth time. He glared at me.

"Just one more test." He said rolling his eyes. We had been doing his 'tests' for 4 hours now. I'm hungry and tired.

"Fine, what is it?" I asked pouting.

He came over to me and produced a box cutter.

"I have to cut you." He said and I wrenched away.

"No way! Are you crazy?" I screamed.

"Would I do anything to hurt you?" He asked softly. I scoffed.

"Apparently!" I snapped. He huffed.

"Just let me do it and then say the words written down on the paper." He commanded. I nodded and he gripped my arm before slicing a deep cut. I winced.

"Say it now, while pinching together your cut. Repeat it a few times." He commanded. I stared at the paper and recited the words.

" In the name of Dagda, Bridget and Diancecht. The wound was red, the cut was deep, and the flesh was sore; but there will be no more blood, and no more pain, 'till the Gods come down to earth again." I recited 4 times. I removed my hand and the cut was gone.

"Yes! It worked! I know what you are now!" He cried in triumph. I blinked.

"You're a druid!" He exclaimed. I blinked.

"It's like a witch but more powerful and less evil." He explained. I nodded.

"Can I eat now?" I asked boredly. He nodded. Finally.

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ

I'M LOSING INSPIRATION AND IDEAS FOR THIS STORY. ANY IDEAS CAN BE LEFT IN THE COMMENTS OR SENT DIRECTLY TO ME. THANK YOU LOVE YOU.