Chapter 22

This chapter is dedicated to MeganMcloughlin56 and _RyanRy_ for giving me the inspiration to keep this going. You two are awesome.

RECAP

"Can I help you?" I asked politely.

"Maybe." He said. His eyes flashed yellow. I backed up a few steps holding my stomach. He went to step forward but Alex let rip a growl so loud it shook my bones. I glanced at Landon who was seemingly in shock. The werewolf at the door stumbled back in fear before taking off.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked shutting the door quickly. I nodded as I felt a push in my stomach. He looked to Landon who looked extremely scared.

"What the hell was that? AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!?" He cried out. Sigh. Here we go.

BACK TO PRESENT

I looked to Xavier nervously. For once, I had nothing to say. Xavier looked at a loss for words as well. Well fuck it.

"He's a werewolf." I said bluntly. Alex elbowed me lightly, giving me an incredulous look. I shrugged lightly.

"A WHAT?!" Landon asked taking a few steps back until he hit the wall.

"If you could save the whole 'yeah right' bit that'd be great. You've seen the proof. Just let it all sink in." I said trying to calm him down. He nodded viciously sucking in deep breaths.

"Okay. Okay. I'm fine." He said tightly. Oh. There he goes. I stared at his body that was now sprawled out unceremoniously on the floor.

"Go put him on the couch." I hissed at Xavier. He glared at me.

"Why don't you use your witchy woo to do it?" He snarled. I used my "witchy woo" to send a blow to his stomach. He winced and hunched over. He glared once more before stalking over and dragging him by one arm to the couch. I rolled my eyes.

A/N This is what I was imagining happened just sorta reversed.

That's when a knock sounded at the door. Alex was there opening the door before I could even move. His shoulders relaxed as I cried out happily.

"Jesse! Please, introduce me to your lovely lady!" I said smiling widely.

"Melody, love, good to see you again. This is Nadia." He said placing his hand on her back. She smiled offering me her hand. I shook it gladly.

"Good to finally meet you. He never stops talking about you!" I laughed. She blushed and gave him a fond look.

"Anyways come on in. This is Xavier, the father." I said moving aside to let them in. They stepped inside and Alex greeted them warmly. It was at that time when Landon shot up from the couch.

"WEREWOLVES ARE FUCKING REAL." He screamed. I blinked rapidly.

"He uh..has...bad..uh..night terrors?" I said sounding anything but convincing. Jesse simply nodded in confusion.

"This is Landon. He's a friend of mine. I actually haven't decided if Landon or Alex will be my partner." I said thoughtfully.

"Who's Alex?" Jesse asked curiously. I chuckled.