Chapter 19

It's been 3 months since the break in incident. I'm now about four and a half months pregnant and it's not that fetch. At the moment I'm laying in Justin and Laken's bed. Laken's long fingers are carding through my hair soothingly as I ranted angrily.

"Shh. I know sweetie. Don't let it get to you. You both are just stressed." He assured me. I nodded furiously placing a hand on my slightly swollen stomach. I'm getting fat.

A/N I love the new features ❤️❤️

Laken smiled down at my hand and placed his over it.

"I'm going to be an uncle." He said dreamily. I smiled and rubbed my stomach before we both froze. It was tiny and nothing admirable but that was it. The first ever kick. It was soft and tiny. I burst into tears and shot up.

"I have to go find Alex!" I said grabbing my keys.

"Be careful! I love you!" Laken called.

"Bye! Love you too!" I hollered running out the door.

I sped all the way to Xavier's and frowned when I pulled up to see a bunch of cars parked around the house. I parked in a random driveway and rushed over. My excitement was still radiating. Suddenly I felt it again and squealed. I burst through the door to the surprise of..well...everyone. They all looked at me in relief. I squealed and ran to Alex who was looking at me warily.

"Who did you hurt?" He asked calmly holding back a smile. I opened my mouth to speak but someone beat me to it.

"Are we going to allow her to disrupt our meeting? Alpha?" A man asked snobbily. I raised an eyebrow. He looked like Mr. Peanut.

"How about you butt out? Okay peanut head?" I snapped. He gaped. Then I whipped towards Alex.

"Normally I would complain about you not defending my honor but I'm too excited! Feel!" I exclaimed placing his hand on my stomach in the spot where the kicks had been coming from. He raised an eyebrow.

"What am I supposed to be-" he stopped abruptly when they kicked. His jaw dropped and everybody leaned forward.

"They kicked." He said quietly.

"They kicked!" He exclaimed excitedly and dipped me down kissing me. I smiled.

"I love you." He said with a beaming smile. I touched his cheek lightly.

"I love you too." I smiled.

I know it's short but hey. Comment , vote , share , whatever , or don't lol. I'm chill. But honestly. Comment where you want this to lead to! I love all your ideas! Much love!