Chapter 18

Skyli's POV

I woke to the feeling of soft kisses peppering my face and neck. I smiled lightly and blinked my eyes open to see Wyatt kissing my throat. I muttered an acknowledgement before I ran my fingers through his disheveled hair and brought his lips to mine. He hummed in approval before he rested his head against my chest.

"Good morning," he muttered huskily. His morning voice was beyond sexy. I ran my hand over his cheek before I kissed him again.

"I think I like this," I muttered. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Want me to cook breakfast?" He asked. I shook my head and stretched before I got up.

"I'll do it," I said, heading down to the kitchen. Wyatt caught me around the waist in the living room and kissed my temple.

"Why don't we go out for breakfast?" He said.

"Like out in public? You ego can handle that?" I joked with him. I couldn't see but I just knew he was rolling his eyes at me.

"Ha ha," he said unenthusiastically. "I'd like to show off my gorgeous, too-good-for- me girlfriend; thank you very much." He said, wrapping his arms around me tighter. I giggled as he kissed my cheek.

"That involves getting dressed in people clothes," I pouted. I was perfectly comfortable in Wyatt's shirt. He only laughed and kissed my nose.

"Yes, that involves getting dressed," he said. "Come on, we're going out all this week," he decided. He dragged me back upstairs and made me get dressed. I threw on a pair of jeans and a v-neck. It wasn't going to get any better than that. Wyatt drove us out to IHOP and we had a nice breakfast. We just ate and relaxed, which is something we hadn't been able to do since we met. when we got back to the house, we just watched Netflix and laid in bed all day. It was nice to do. Wyatt played with my hand as we just laid there.

"I love you, you know that, right?" Wyatt said softly. I smiled lightly and turned to kiss him.

"I know... I love you too," I said. His arms wrapped around me as he kissed my head. The rest of our day was spent either eating or laying down. It was a lazy day and I was perfectly fine with that.

Wyatt's POV

I woke Skyli up gently. It was almost time for us to go. After our lazy days in, Skyli was going with me to the club to watch a set of mine. I was a little nervous to be honest. She'd never seen me at work before. Skylight dressed in a black one shouldered dress that was like a second skin on her. The dress showed off her slight curves and made my mouth water. Her hair was up in a high straight ponytail with a little bump in front of the ponytail. Her eye makeup was a little darker but it looked good on her. She smiled at me as she pulled on her heels.

"Ready?" She asked. I could only nod. She walked past me and I caught her around the waist.

"You look stunning, Sky," I said softly before I kissed her gently. She giggled and thanked me before we were on our way. When we got to the club, I started setting up my set as Skyli hung around for a bit.

"Yo, Wy. You're Skyli looks way hot tonight," Davis said, coming into my booth. I smiled as I watched her talking with some of the baristas.

"I know," I said. "Will you keep an eye out for her tonight?" I asked him. He clapped me on the back and nodded.

"She'll be with me in the VIP area," he promised. Skyli walked over to us and kissed my cheek.I put one arm around her before kissing her head.

"Stay with Davis, please," I asked when I saw she was about to argue. She did anyway.

"Why can't I dance?" She asked.

"You can. Just... this club can get a little rowdy sometimes and it would make me feel a lot better if you stayed close to Davis," I tried to explain. She sighed and started walking out of the booth.

"Fine," she agreed.

"I love you too," I called after her playfully. Davis clapped me on the back before he followed after her. I sighed and looked at the scarcely populated club.

"Here we go," I muttered to myself. I started my set and got lost in my own world. Before I knew it, it was time to shut it down. I played one last mix before I said goodnight and began taking my set apart. I saw Skyli stumble to the booth with Davis in tow.

"That was awesome," she slurred. I looked at Davis for an explanation. Somehow, I knew I wouldn't like the story.

"She just had water," Davis started. I didn't believe him. "No it's true. She only drank water, but some guy started talking to her and slipped her a roofie. I punched him in the face and kicked him out. I've been trying to get her to drink more water, and she's got some of it out of her system but it's still there enough," Davis explained. I sighed and pulled Skyli into me. She giggled slowly and rested her head on my shoulder.

"You smell like cookies," she slurred. I was mad, but I knew I shouldn't have been mad at Davis. He basically saved her.

"Thank you," I said. "Will you help me get her and my set into my car?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed some of my set as I scooped Skyli up in a cradle and began taking her out to the car. She put her hand on my chest and rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her head gently as I put her in and strapped her in. Davis grabbed the rest of the set before he followed us in his car back to my house. I left the set and carried Skyli up to our room.

"I'm really sorry man," Davis apologized. I shook my head.

"It's not your fault," I said. "Thanks for the help, man. I'm going to put her to bed. I'll see you later," I hinted. He nodded before he left. I took her dress off and quickly put one of my shirts on her. I washed her face and brushed her hair out before putting it up in a messy bun.All the while she was out of it. I felt bad for bringing her to the club. I should have kept a closer eye on her. I laid her in the bed and made a pallid for myself on the floor. I didn't want her getting the wrong idea.

"Goodnight, Sky," I said softly before I drifted off.