Background

(A/N: This is our new book. The idea is our original one, but is gonna be completely different in terms of plot and in terms of writing. Please comment and vote. Thanks. Love you all.)

-----------------

"The easiest thing in life is to love someone. The hardest part is finding someone who loves you back, and when you find that person, don't let go."

Nandini, a sweet, beautiful, innocent girl with a terrible past, lives in the U.S. She is a very renowned model in the U.S. She acts in some TV advertisements and shows in the U.S. Her parents died when she was very young in a car accident. Abhimanyu, her real brother lives in Mumbai, India but he changed his name from Abhimanyu Murthy to Abhimanyu Thakkar, for personal reasons. He is a renowned businessman in Mumbai and he has his business overseas too. Nandini gets transferred to India for continuing as a model in Mumbai. She hasn't seen any S.P.A.C.E. student since 10 years, neither does she keep in touch with any of them, except for Abhimanyu.

Manik, a hot and handsome, yet an arrogant and rude boy also lives in Mumbai. He has also suffered a lot and he too, has a terrible past. His past still haunts him. He lives in Cabir's mansion with Navya and Kavya, the 'Dhawan Mansion'. Manik's father passed away a few years ago. Nyonika, his mother, has still not changed and has married Pandit Trilok Chaurasia, a famous classical musician. Manik is a western musician, and is the lead singer for his band, the FAB 5.

Cabir, a prankster and a fun-loving person, fell for Navya, an innocent girl who loves to be cool, but always fails in it. They are married. They have a daughter, Kavya who is 9. They also live in Mumbai, and Manik stays with them, at their place. Cabir plays the drums for FAB 5 while Navya is a part-time folk singer.

Dhruv is a shy, cute guy who fell in love with Alya, a hot, stylish and every man's dream-girl. She is Manik's ex-girlfriend. Alya and Dhruv are married and have 2 children, Akshay and Divya. Dhruv and Alya are part of FAB 5 and are usually very busy with their office work. They don't spend much time with their twins, which is one of the main reasons for the kids getting spoilt.

Mukti, a hot and sexy girl who got betrayed by her ex-boyfriend, Harshad; fell for Abhimanyu, a lively guy and Nandini's brother, who had suffered from cancer. They are married and they have a son, Samarth. They live in Mumbai and Abhimanyu is the owner of the modelling company, in which Nandini works. Abhimanyu knows that Nandini works in his company but doesn't reveal it to anyone as he knows her past and he does not want her to undergo the same pain again.

Akshay, Divya, Samarth and Kavya are in the same class and same school, since all of them are 9 years old.

Stay tuned for the rest of the story.
-----------

(This was a short introduction. The book is going to be really interesting and we hope it entertains all of you too. Thanks. Please vote and comment. Also, in the upcoming chapters, some interesting secrets will be revealed. Please keep supporting.)