Chapter 3

(A/N: We are receiving very good response from you all. So here you go, with the next chapter. Please vote and comment. We spend a lot of time writing long chapters for you all and in return, it would be nice if you all could spare a minute or two, voting and commenting on our chapters. Thanks for supporting us. Love you all.)

----------
After our breakup, I had to express my sorrow to someone. Dad. Yes, only he could help me. Only he knew how it felt to be betrayed. Of course, Nyonika betrayed him after she got some property under her name. She used to sleep with my ex-best friend, Harshad. When I was 17, Dad and I saw that incident. Soon, Dad and Nyonika divorced and I was forced to live with Nyonika, for the sake of my music.

Okay so coming back to our breakup, I skyped my dad and told him everything. I cried like shit and my dad was really sad to see me so broken. But then, a couple of years later, he died of cardiac arrest. "Great. So God wants all the people I love to be somewhere far away from me. But Dad, you are in a better place now. This world is a very difficult place to live in. I just wish you were with me, to support and comfort me."

Nyonika married Pandit after Dad's death. She still sleeps with Harshad but do you think Pandit cares? He sleeps with a different girl everyday too. God knows why they even got married. Anyways, till the time Dad was around, I would tell him everything about my life. He knew about me and Nandini. He knew about that night and how everything changed in one night and he would help me overcome that pain by motivating me to not give up on life. But now, everything has changed. That night was the best and the worst night of my life and I wish it could have just been a nightmare. After his death, the pain of losing her got worse and I started taking drugs. I got addicted to them really soon and it was so hard to get rid of that addiction.

So about that night... Actually, I shouldn't be telling you this, because I am very possessive when it comes to Nandini. I never like sharing any of our private moments with anyone, but you guys need to know this. I am gonna skip most of the private moments though. So here it goes:

It was Valentine's Day. 14th February 2005. The day we confessed our feelings to each other. That night, I called Nandini on a date to a 5-star restaurant. We had a romantic dinner and we spent some time together. I tattooed her name on my arm and Nandini started crying after she saw it. She cried so badly and I tried my best to console her. But little did I know that she had decided to surrender herself to me that night, after the confession. After dinner, I took her to my place since Nandini told Chachi that she would be staying at Navya's house that night. In my room:

Nandini: "I want to make this night with you memorable. Please. I want you, Manik. I want to be yours forever. Please Manik, can you fulfill my desire?" I got shocked. She was not the innocent Nandini I knew.

Manik: "Nandini... Are you sure?" She sat on the bed.

Nandini: "Yes Manik. Anyways, you love me right? You are going to be with me forever, right?" I took her hand in mine.

Manik: "Of course baby. I love you, Nandini. I will always love you and I will always be with you, forever... humesha..." I pushed her on the bed gently and fell on top of her, supporting my weight with my hands.

Manik: "You are mine and you will be always mine. I will never let you go." I leaned and our lips met. I kissed her passionately.

I moved my hand to her thigh. I unzipped her dress and she, my shirt. I removed the dress from her and I laid her on the bed. I was on top of her. I bent down and kissed the nape of her neck. She moaned my name and tightened her grip on my hand. That was one of the best moments. That feeling when you affect the one you love so much, is so intense. It can't be expressed in words. I kissed her bare shoulder and planted wet kisses around her belly. I went wild on her. This was the chance, when I could show her how much I loved her. I unhooked her bra and kissed her chest. I planted love-bites all over her body, as a sign that I own her. I sucked at her collarbone and Nandini moaned in pleasure. I caressed her thigh with my hand while she moaned my name into my mouth. Nandini undressed me and we laid naked under the blanket. I came inside of her and she screamed my name in pain and pleasure. I kissed her to make sure her moans and screams were not heard aloud because Nyonika was there too and it wouldn't be really nice to let her intrude into our private moments. Nandini clutched my hand tightly to suppress the pain.

Manik: "Nandu, I love you. I hope I didn't hurt you too much."

Nandini: "Ssshhh Manik... I love you and you can never give me pain."

I still remember the way she looked into my eyes, when I was coming inside of her. She surrendered her body to me that night. We both lost our virginity. Exhausted, I laid beside Nandini. She wore my shirt and slept wearing it, on my chest and in my arms. That night was the most peaceful night in my life, but little did I expect it to be the last peaceful night of my life.

I recollect all the memories. The time I spent with her. All those memories are still fresh in my mind, like all that happened just yesterday and nothing could relieve me from that pain, except drugs. But in reality, its been 10 years. But just as much as I hate her for betraying me, I love her to infinity.

After that night, everything changed. She broke my belief and faith in love. My entire life became dark and dull. There was no reason to smile, to be happy, or to live. But FAB 4 still remained and it is only because of them that I am still alive.

After her, I never fell in love again. "Pain is one of those hideous places that once visited, you have to fight your way out, and even when you think you have escaped, you're permanently branded." And as I said, I was on drugs for a while and I used to slit my wrists every few days, to get rid of the pain of losing the most beautiful thing I had. But it was her fault. Was it entirely her fault? I'm not sure.

In 2011, 6 years after we broke up, I stopped drinking much and quit drugs because it didn't help. I moved out of the Malhotra mansion because I couldn't get her out of my head. Of course, even in my mansion I slept with different girls every night. But I had controlled my alcohol consumption a lot and now I'm again back to that Manik Malhotra I was 10 years ago.

In the Malhotra mansion, after our breakup, I had nothing to divert my mind from thinking about her apart from having affairs with different girls. I could no longer stay in that fucking mansion, alone. Everytime I entered my room, I could hear Nandini's voice. I could hear her moans and her giggles all night. Those memories haunted me for a long time. Everytime I laid on the bed, I had a feeling she was with me, under me, moaning my name. I could not stand those memories haunting me day and night, so I decided to move out. Of course, then came Cabir... Who was so concerned about my life that he compelled me to stay with him. I moved out of the Malhotra mansion and stayed in Cabir's place. Even now, I live with Cabir, Navya and Kavya whom I love the most after Nandini, of course. But my habit hasn't changed even a bit.
~~POV ends~~

------
(Please tell us how the story is. If you guys don't show any interest, we'll stop updating. Please vote and comment. Bye.)