Chapter 11

(A/N: Thanks everyone for all your support. But we have bad news. This week, since both of us are busy, we will be updating only twice, that is, today and on Thursday. This problem might continue till 31st of this month. Anyways, we'll make it a point to update twice a week. We know many of you are literally addicted to this book and we're addicted to writing it too. Unfortunately, we have our studies to focus on so till September, only 2 updates per week. Sorry and please keep supporting and motivating us. That is the only thing that makes us want to write more. Now enjoy this long update. Love you all.)

-----------
Aryamann: "Umm... Guys, those are my ex-girlfriend's kids and she died. So when Nandu and I got married, we adopted them." Nandini gives him a look and turns back to me. Why did you both get married anyways? God! At least I am happy that these kids are not hers. Of course, she has only slept with me before.

Alya: "Your ex-girlfriend's kids, Aryamann?"

Aryamann: "Yeah. My ex-girlfriend got pregnant with my friend's child and when he came to know about it, he ditched her. She had no support and she came back to me for help but I married Nandini by then. She stayed with us. Soon, she delivered twins and named them Naman and Nidhi and in the process, since her pregnancy got complicated, she lost her life. So ever since, Nandini and I have been taking care of these kids like their parents." Uff... I let out a sigh. That was so hard. At least I have hope now.

Cabir: "Then why does Naman not consider you his dad?"

Aryamann: "That's because he knows I am not his father, but he still doesn't know about Nandini."

Mukti: "Ohhh..." Mukti jumps in happiness and juice spills on Nandini.

Mukti: "Nandini, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to..."

Nandini: "Mukti, relax. Cabir, washroom kahan hai?"

Manik: "Come I'll show you." She hesitates but she follows.
~~POV ends~~

~~Nandini's POV~~
Aryamann and I lied to them. I was pregnant with Manik's children. I crossed my fingers and lied in a game, for the first time, but just for my kids. Manik takes me upstairs to a room to clean myself up. I enter and remember this place. That night, we were here, in Manik's bedroom. I quickly run into the washroom and wash the juice off my skin and dress. Thankfully, the stain's gone. I wash my face a couple of times and step out of the bathroom. Manik is sitting there, on the bed. I walk out of the bathroom ignoring him and he pulls me and pins me to the wall.

Manik: "Nandini, you look so beautiful, so irresistible and so damn hot tonight." He tucks my hair behind my ear and I close my eyes. I feel his touch.

Nandini: "Manik, leave me." I struggle to get out of his grip.

Manik: "Nope. Not until you accept my apology."

Nandini: "What?"

Manik: "Yes Nandini. I'm sorry for leaving you. Please come back. Do you know how happy I was when I came to know you weren't a parent?" But I am, Manik. And you are my children's unofficial dad.

Nandini: "Manik, I can't. I can't forgive you."

Manik: "But why, Nandini?"

Nandini: "Manik, seriously? You are asking me why?" He nods. "First of all, you slept with me. But that's actually okay because we both wanted it. Second of all, you lied that you loved me and you will be with me forever. But what did you do? You ditched me, Manik Malhotra. Third of all, you let me go just because I told the truth. Just because I remembered that incident of Harshad, I had to lose you. Fourth, you never listened to my side of the story. You only thought about yourself. Mera kya Manik? Fifth, you never bothered to know whether I was even alive or dead. Did you know my condition when you left me?"
~~POV ends~~