Chapter 35

(A/N: Okay thanks girls for all your support. Because of you all, we are continuing the story yet we need support. We already have the ending planned so if you guys don't support us, according to the plot of our story, we will end it. It was really disappointing to see that we didn't get good response for Chapter 33 but since many of you have been saying that it was a Wattpad error, we're sorry for being rude. We're extremely sorry if we have hurt any of you. But we do hope that we can provide you all better chapters if we get support because that's what motivates us to write. Okaythanksbye.)
--------

~~Nandini's POV~~
I wake up and find myself in a similar surrounding. I turn and find my Manik shirtless, sleeping on his stomach with his arm around my waist. What am I doing here? What the hell happened last night? This is his room. Shit! Did we? Wait, what? I try to get up but I find myself being pulled down. Ouch! My head! God! What the hell! I hold my head and sit up. How did I get here? Where are my kids? Why can't I remember anything? Wait a minute... Did I get drunk last night? I just had a cup of coffee right? Or maybe Manik spiked it? I have to find out. First, I need to find the kids. I jump out of the bed and wash my face. I gotta do something with my head too. It hurts so badly. I freshen up. I come out of the bathroom and see Manik standing there with a glass of black coffee, I guess?

Nandini: "Manik, how did I get here?" I almost shout at him.

Manik: "You were drunk last night. Here you go, drink this and get ready. I'll drop you home. Naman is waiting for you." He says in a soft voice. I never drink. He must've spiked my drink, if I did have any.

Nandini: "Manik, answer me." This time I almost scream.

Manik: "You will remember soon. Now just drink this coffee and I'll drop you."

Nandini: "You spiked my coffee na?"

Manik: "What? Have you lost it? Why would I?"

Nandini: "Oh just stop acting Mr. Malhotra. Tumhe kya lagta hai? I'm a fool? Mujhe tumhare yeh cheap plans samaj nahi aate?"

Manik: "Nandini, please na? Drama mat karo. Subah-subah I don't want any lectures or arguments. I'm telling you na? I didn't spike anything. Don't you trust me?" He almost pleads. What the hell? This is so not Manik.

"Nandini, get a grip of yourself. This guy deserves all the pain in this world for what he did to you."

Nandini: "Drama? This is drama? Guess what, Mr. Malhotra; you don't deserve my trust. I've stopped trusting my judgements 10 years ago and you know that I don't repeat my mistakes, don't you?" I take the coffee and drink it.

Nandini: "Aur haan... Mujhe tumhari sympathy nahi chahiye. I know you saw me in a weak state last night but get it straight, Mr. Malhotra; I don't need anyone's sympathy or anyone's care. I can take care of myself and my kids." I say and pick my bag, my book which I don't know whether he opened, and leave.

Manik: "Nandini, they are OUR kids!" He shouts and I walk out through the door. I hear him calling my name. I ignore him, hire a taxi and go home.
~~POV ends~~

~~Manik's POV~~
Nandini: "Oh stop acting Mr. Malhotra. Tumhe kya lagta hai? I'm a fool? Mujhe tumhare yeh cheap plans samaj nahi aate?" Now she's accusing me? For her getting drunk? My blood boils but I try to suppress my anger. She is very hurt. I can't justify whatever I did. I was wrong. Instead of scolding her or shouting at her, I almost plead to her.

Manik: "Nandini, please na? Drama mat karo. Subah-subah I don't want any lectures or arguments. I'm telling na? I didn't spike anything. Don't you trust me?" What the hell? This is not what I was gonna tell her but it's fine. I love her.