Epilogue

Naman: "Nidhi, Nidhi, dude they're waiting outside. Let's go." He calls out to his sister from inside the car helplessly, after a 10 minute long wait. It is summer and they all decide to go on a week vacation to Hawaii, to celebrate Manik's birthday and for a live concert.

Nandini: "Naman, ssshh... Appa told to get something na? Wait patiently." Just then Nidhi runs out with the passports in her hand, panting heavily to catch her breath.

Naman: "Kya yaar Nidhi? You're too slow dude. I would've walked to the airport by now."

Nidhi: "Oh please, shut up okay? If you could've walked, why are you even sitting here? Just because you want to flirt..." Naman cuts her by putting his hand on her mouth and glaring at her asking her to shut up. She smirks and jerks his hand away. Manik comes running with disheveled hair, shades, and his usual smirk. Nandini loses her cool completely.

Nandini: "Oh hello? Do you realise we are going to the airport and not flying directly with the car to Hawaii? Look at your clothes. Chee." Manik looks at himself and back at her and smirks. He knows she was trying to get his attention, by mocking him. He looks at her long, loose curls, short red dress, and high gold heels to complement the trim of the dress. His eyes fixed on her lips, which are a deep shade of red.

Naman: "Ahem, we're late Daddy." Naman calls out in a sarcastic tone and Manik nods and shifts his focus to the road, while stealing glancing of Nandini. After a quick yet disturbed drive, they finally reach the airport. Cabir manages to woo the kids along and Manik ready as ever drags himself towards his only lady love to spend some quality time with her. He grabs her discretely and shoves her against an empty yet open elevator. He smiles evilly and a cold shiver runs down her spine and frightening her about the consequences. He unbuttons the first couple of buttons of his shirt and pushes himself against her, aggressively yet being immensely gentle. He rubs his lips with his frigid hand and grabs her waist, drawing his attention towards him. He carefully takes her lips in his, marking them his with rough and passionate kisses. He invades her mouth with his tongue and casually touches her in places that make her tremble.

She moans in his mouth and it turns him on. He shakes his head in disapproval and steps back, watching his surroundings with his proud smirk. Sensing his distance, she initiates to get them to a private spot. She manages to sneak him into the ladies washroom and lets him take the lead.

***

Cabir: "Naman yaar, are you a girl? Why do you always cling to my princess huh?" Nidhi giggles and Naman nudges her to help. Just then Manik and Nandini enter, Nandini adjusting her clothes while Manik brushes his hair with his fingers.

Manik: "Hey bro. Wassup?" He smirks at Cabir and possessively wraps his arm around Nandini's waist. Cabir noticed their body language and sensed what could've happened.

Cabir: "Kamine. Airport main bhi nahi choda?" Cabir grunts and then sighs helplessly as he sees Manik's expressions change.

Manik: "Kabhi nahi choddunga. Jab tak hai jaan (note the pun).." He says, while winking at Nandini and Cabir bursts into hysterical laughter. Moments later Mukti, Abhimanyu, Dhruv and Alya join them and confused with their sudden sarcasm choose to let the thing slip out of their hold. They all have casual talk and prepare for the check-in. Naman pulls Nidhi and starts his buttering business.

Naman: "Listen sis, today I need you to help me. I need to know about what Kavya feels for me. Please?"

Nidhi: "And why should I help you, 'bro'?"

Naman: "What do you mean 'why'? What are sisters for? Listen, in the flight, I need you to ask her about me. I wanna know what she feels. If she doesn't reciprocate, I can move on right?"