Tris

One Month Later

I was standing in the hotel room, looking at my reflection in the mirror, there is a little bump on my stomach but not too noticeable. Today was the day, the day I will be Mrs Tris Eaton instead of Ms Beatrice Prior. I smile

The dress is a slim dress with a lacey top. A deep low back in the lace and some short sleeves. She skirt is flowing out a little bit but not much. Christina has done a fantastic job on this dress.

Right now Marlene is fixing the last of my makeup and Christina is doing my hair, in a braided bun in the back of my neck with some curly hair falling out of it.

There is a knock on the door and Shauna opens the door

"Oh boy, your mother would have loved seen you today" my father's voice tells me

"Dad!" I yell and turn around in a fast movement

"Keep still! You aren't done yet" Christina yells at me. I can hear the other girls and my bbrother chuckle at us.

"You look so beautiful" My dad tells me and hugs me when Christina finally realizes me from the hell hole of being a Barbie doll.

"Thank you.. I wish she would be here today" I admit as a tear fall out of my eye

"No crying, today is a happy day" Andrew tells me as he hugs me "This was your mother's, she wore it at ours wedding and I knew she would have wanted you to have it" He gives me a velvet box and when I open it a gasp escapes my lips, inside is a barrette. It was two sunflowers in white gold circling a square dark blue diamond. The rest of the barrette was also in white gold.

"Oh my.. god" I breathed out. Christina took it out of my grasp and placed it in my hair. My brother took me into a big hug and kissed my cheek and then him and the girls disappeared.

Christina gave me a look that said. Come. Now. So I followed them down too the limo who awaited me and my family outside

B0U