Tris

Twelve Days Later

I stand before the front door to my old apartment, (still in Italy) with Alice holding my hand. She is dressed in a pink dress with white butterflies on and black flats. Her hair is up into two messy ponytails. I can't blame Tobias for trying. I smile at my family as I open the door and are met by warmt and a smell that can only be one thing - home made pizza

The gang emerge from the kitchen are cover in flour and laughing.

"Tris!" Uriah exclaims and hug me tighty "I am so glad you are back home, how are you feeling? Are you tired? Do you need anything? Are yo hungry?" He asks as I try and keep up with all the question and all the looks from my friends.

"One thing at time, Uriah" I say with a smile

"Hungry?" 

"Starving! Do you guys know how discusting the hospital food is?" I complain. Alice lets go of my hand and pull Rose away to her toys. 

I look down to my self. I am dressed in baggy worn out sweats  and a tank top with a couple of holes in.

"I need to change" I whisper only so Tobias can hear. He nods his head

"We will just head up with the bag" Tobias says as he helps me to my bedroom. I am still weak and tired and need a lot of help doing things.

Tobias pulls my hair into a bun at my head as he helps me take the clothes of and turn the shower on, he washes my body as I focus on standing up. When he is done he helps me in a pair of pajamas pant. They are light blue with black stars on and then a Blank tanktop. I put the with socks on by my self.

As we enter the kitchen everyone is gathered around the small table, laughing. And for once I feel like home.