Tris

As I layed with my head on Tobias lap in the couch, watching TV a thought occoured to me.

I was happy.
My family was safe.

I sat up and turned around and kissed my husband on his plump lips

"What was that for?" Tobias asked, suprised

"You saved me. You brought me happiness. A family. Thank you" I say.

"My pleasure" And once again his lips found mine. Alice is fast asleep in the bedroom. The gang went back to Chicago yesterday so it was just him and me

The kisses became longer. More passionate. And every new kiss was full of emotions.

I crawled up into his lap. Only to find myself straddeling him instead. His hand pulled my hair back as he started to kiss my neck and suck on my earlobe. A soft moan escaped my mouth and I felt him smile at my skin.

My hands traveled down his T-shirt only to grip at the hem. Teasing him I just pushed it up a bit and kissed his lower stomach slowly. As I made my way up over his stomach his T-shirt came along only to be thrown at the floor as our lips once again met in a battle.

This time his hand found the buttoms of my blous and he slowly unbotton it to show my white lacey bra. He kissed my breast as another moan came from me. The things this man did to me.

Tobias stood up and walked us into the bedroom. He closed the door and crushed my body against it as he trailed kisses down my chest and stomach.

I unbuckle his pants and they were left on his floor.

Tobias was only wearing his boxers as I was wearing a denim skirt and my bra. I felt him struggle with the button in the skirt but soon the skirt fell down my legs and landed on the floor in a puddle. A laugh came from me.

I throwed my arms around his neck and he pusched me down on the bed...