Four

Oh dear fucking god! I am wearing my tux. I am walking up the isle taking the place I will have at the ceremony and I breath hard. Soon those doors will open and Tris will walk in here and I know she will be looking stunning.

Zeke, Uriah and Will is standing behind me as my best man

"Don't screw this up" Zeke whispers in my ear and when I will answer him the music starts and the door opens and Lynn walks out in a purple dress. a sleeveless plain dress. exactly Tris taste. Next comes Marlene and Shauna in the same dress and the Christina comes in a longer version of the dress, all of the girls has their hair in a bun on the top of the head and are holding a small bouquet of white roses. Then the bride music starts and the doors open showing Tris and her father walking dow the isle.

Her dress is simple yet stunning and Tris is looking really beautiful, her hair is in a braided bun in the back of her head and she has no vail. She is amazing. She reaches me and her father kisses her cheek and left give her hand to me which I kiss. We both turn to the priest

"We are gathered together on this beautiful day to share with Beatrice and Tobias as they exchange vows of their everlasting love" The priest says. At this Tris dad walks down and sits in the first row

"As Beatrice and Tobias take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love.
May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. And may Tobias and Tris both look forward to each new season of their marriage --- just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories.
An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Beatrice and Tobias, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect.
The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as any thing that can be seen, heard or touched.
For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls" He continues and I can see tears in Tris eyes.

"At this time, I'll ask you, Beatrice, and you, Tobias, to face each other & take each other's hands.
Beatrice, will you take Tobias to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" He says and tears flow down Tris eyes.

"Yes, I will. I do" she says and smile a big smile

"Tobias, will you take Beatrice to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" at this I get caught in some sort of panic.

"I... I..." I stammer and I see Tris eyes watching me, searching me of what's wrong. And just like that I know what I need to do.

"I need to go..." I say as I run down the isle and I hear my name being called and then I leave the church and Tris behind.