Epilouge

Tris and Tobias sat at their porch on a sunny day in may. A cup of lemonade in front of them as r
They watch over the lawn and their family.

Under the years they had accomplished four children. Alice, Jonathan, Hannah and Jacob.

And now they had get their own families.

Alice was happily married with John. Toghether they had the twins Ricky and Simon. She was expecting again anytime soon.

Jonathan he was headmaster at the high school they once had been going to. He and his girlfriend, Emma had a daughter named Louise.

Hannah had just gotten married to her wife Isabelle. Togheter they had adopt a boy with the name Alex.

And Jacob. He was the youngest of his siblings. He was engaged to his Girlfriend Amanda. Thwy had just brought a appartment in the highter part of the city and he worked at a hospital.

Tris and Tobias smiled out towards their family as they all chased around and played with the children

"We did that" Tris says with a smile

"I know"

There was a long silince before Tobias said "Happy 67 Birtday, darling" and he kissed her hand. Tris smiled at him and looked out over her perfect family again.

Sometimes when you really wants to be happy all you have to do is forget. Sometimes you need to put the bad memories behind you and just look forward. Even if it's still hurts. Even if you can't forget, you need to put them bihind you. Otherwise you will always live in the past.

The End