t w e n t y - o n e

"This will not end well" Luke said fidgeting with his lip ring.

Everyone's eyes moved around my living room as their phones were placed  on my brown coffee table in the middle of my living room.

"No one is going to be violent" Calum reassured him " I hope".

"Guys,I just want to bake a cake and everyone to be happy and get along" I said tugging at the roots of brunette hair.

"Me too" Harry replied causing me to smile as a dimple intended his cheek.

"He doesn't even go here" sneered Ashton.

Of course bitchy Ashton had to ruin the moment.

It was already too late to order anything,and I sure as hell wasn't going to give out my pizza rolls to all these guys. We either needed to go out to buy food or not eat at all,but I was starving. I needed food quick.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door "shit" I heard someone curse underneath their breath.

I walked over to the door and opened up to see the same blonde hair, blue eyed guy who gave me way to much beer and a reason why I'm even having this sleepover. "Hello" Niall greeted everyone.

Harry's body tensed up besides me, his green eyes turning darker.

This can't be good.

"So,where's the guy that has a problem with me" Niall spoke, breaking the silence.

"Right here" Harry said narrowing his eyes as he looked up at Niall.

Before any of this got any worse,food, was the only thing that I could think of. Guys love food,so if I could get them to have a full stomach maybe they'll just stay lowkey and just fall asleep.

"Let's go get something to eat" I blurted out.

But everyone was way to interested to even notice that I spoke.

"Look mate, your upset but we're all guys who will do anything for a piece of ass, y'know?" Niall said.

Wtf did he just say? piece of ass? I was just a piece of ass  well he can kiss my ass.

"What?" I began,getting stares from all the boys around me.

"I said guys would do anything for a piece of ass"

"I know what you said dick face"

"Hey hey no cursing" Liam scolded me.

"This was a bad idea,I should've never even done this".

"No shit Sherlock" my mind mentally scolding me.

"Can we get food now please" Luke suggested.

"I have a greet idea me,Calum and Louis will go and get food,the rest of you just put this behind you guys and be nice" Liam explained,leaving a few minutes after with the guys.

-

After 30 minutes the guys finally had a decent conversation. Harry and Niall laughed together, Luke and Niall got they're problems solved and even more surprising Harry and Ashton complimented each other. Round of applause to them.

"Did anyone die?" Calum asked.

"Just all they're problems,they're actually getting along great" I replied.

Who would've thought that these rowdy boys would actually be able to stay in the same room without wanting to rip each other's ball sacks off. All night I haven't spoken to Harry and he hasn't even acknowledge that yet.

I walked over to the kitchen calling Harry over to "help me get some napkins" because McDonald's thinks they're whole life is on the line if they give out too much napkins.

"Well hey" I said poking his toned chest.

"Hi,where are the napkins" He replied.

"I don't really need napkins, I just wanted to talk to you"

"Oh well, are you done?"

Oh no he didn't.

"Um no,you haven't talked to me all night and I wanted to hear your voice"

"But I was talking out with the people out there,didn't you hear me?"

Oh yes he did.

"Dude, you haven't spoken to me,your girlfriend all night,dickface"

"Don't be rude"

"Harry!"

"What!"

"Your supposed to be like aw babe I'm sorry and hugged me and kiss me,duh"

"But I thought you wanted us to get along"

"And you did, but now I want you to get with me,so let's go"

"But,we're gonna play uno"

This bitch.

"Fine,just go"

"Give me hug first"

"Go away tate"

"What?"

"Nothing" I hissed walking past him to enter the living room.

These college boys are ruining my relationship,but since Harry didn't talk to me I'll just have to get hisattention from somebody's else.

Ashton.

___________________________________________________

hello world :)

LEGITIMATELY THIS BOOK HIT 700+ READS

I had no idea how to finish this chapter off so I just did it like that ^.^

Did anyone see how Harry fell on stage. Our little frog child is so clumsy and adorable I can't even (or odd ;)

Thank you to everyone that voted and commented on my story.

Don't forget to please vote and comment

all the love.