f o r t y - f o u r

"Who was that?" Michael said scratching his bright red hair.

"Your annoying ass ex-girlfriend" I said flipping the pancake infront of me. "But she said she'll be back later which I really don't kno-".

"Lissa who fucking cares what she said it's between Michael and her,not you" Harry hissed,taking a sip of his full glass of orange juice then pouring it down the drain.

What's his problem.

"Is he okay?" Michael said taking a bite of his blueberry pancake.

"I don't know but I don't want to bother him" I replied proceeding to eat the fairly okay,pankcakes I made.

-

I decided to take a shower since Harry's been in his "office" all day. He hasn't even eaten the pancakes I cooked,The pancakes still remained in the same spot since ten o'clock this morning.

After my shower I made my way to the room Harry has apparently locked himself inside of. 'Knock' 'Knock' but no answer.

"Babe?" I called out but still no answer. "Harry" I said again,getting slighty frustrated that he wouldn't open the door. "Harry Edward Styles, I swear to go-".

"What do you want?" He sneered at me,only opening the door slightly so I couldn't see what he was doing. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go out since you didn't eat your breakfa-".

"No,I'm fine".

"Baby you need to eat som-".

"I said no"

"Well let me finish my fucking sentence!"

"Not if everything your saying is absolutely unnecessary bullshit" he said closing the door in my face.

I wasn't in the mood to be petty or get in any argument so I changed into some tight jeans and grabbed his keys amd made my way to the car.

I had no idea where I was going but I'll have to find my way. After a few minutes of driving I found myself infront of the mall,going into Charlotte Russe looking for a simple dress for when I go back home.

I don't know why,but I'm ready to go back home. Harry never brings me out and now that he's acting like a little bitch I might as well consider it.

After at least three hours of shopping, I felt my phone vibrate through my pants.

"Hello?" I said not knowing who was on the phone only because I didn't bother to look at the caller I.D.

"Where are you?" His voice sounding deep and groggily.

"Harry?"

"Baby please come home" he paused then swallowed as of he was drinking something "please".

"Have you been drinking?" I asked him. however I received no answer "answer me baby"

"Yes but please just come".

Harry has never ever called me and begged me to come home or begged me to come anywhere.

-

"Harry" I called out as I made my way inside. The only available light was one of the kitchen's spotlights set on dim. As I walked in I noticed an empty Jack Daniels bottle and Harry taking one last shot of hypnotic.

"Oh my god" I said removing the bottle from his reach. His eyes were red and puffy as if he's been crying.

"Baby what happened?" I said sitting down next to him rubbing his back.

"I'm frustrated with everything" he spoke looking it his eyes his knuckles slighty bloody.

"What did you do?" I asked rubbing my thumbs over his hands.

"I punched a wall".

"Is that why you were being an ass face to me?"

"Unfortunately yes" he chuckled.

"Listen to me" I stated getting up "Go inside the bedroom and sit on the bed"

I walked into the bedroom and stood infront of Harry,removing my clothes slowly. Exposing myself to the cool air,I'm extra glad I wore my black lace bra & panties.

I slowly sat in his lap,straddling his legs. "Baby wh-" he whispered "Ssh" I whispered back. I then slowly lowered him,to lay down and proceeded to take off his pants revealing his Calvin Klein white underwear.

After his pants were completely off I straddled him once again. Sending a moan to escape my lips,his hips bucking up into mine. I finally removed myself from him and he sat up.

I then went on my knees,Harry already taking off his underwear. "Wait baby are you sure you want to do this?"

"Positive"

Once his underwear were off I put his member into my mouth. Swirling my tongue on his tip causing a throaty moan to escape his lips. I proceeded to jack off the rest of him that couldn't fit into my mouth.

Faster my hand pumped him up & down my tounge continuing to swirl around him,bobbing my head up and down. "This feels so fucking good" He spoke trying to catch his breath.

"Fuck baby I'm close" he spoke again. I continued,going a little faster not long before I felt him release into my mouth. A little gross but I mean hey dick is dick.

-
I finished brushing my teeth and laid next to Harry exhausted from all the actions that took place today.

"I don't have any idea where you learned to do that but I loved it" Harry said as he placed his big head on my chest.

"I study alot of things" I breathed out "One day I'll do more" as I started to slowly doze off.

"One day you'll be Mrs.Styles" he whispered.

__________
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I have something hella big to tell you guys but that's next update :)

Don't forget to vote and comment pls

All the love