f o r t y - t h r e e

"Oh my god" Michael spoke running a hand through his bright red hair "Why do I always walk in on you two being nasty".

Causing me to snicker underneath Harry. He slowly rose off me and I decided to go put some clothes on.

*

"So what would you guys like to eat?" I asked the two boys in front of me.

"I'll answer for Harry and say you" Michael replied shooting Harry a nudge in the arm.

"Take out it is" I said taking out the phone book.

"Ew what even is that" Michael spoke.

"A phone book I'm looking for a Chinese place".

"I know a place that's better than grandma's cooking,let's go".

In the car it was only me and Michael only because Harry needed to shower and his cheek started puffing up again.

"What even happen to his cheek?"

"He got punched" I chuckled causing Michael to laugh.

We finished ordering our food and sat down sampling the orange chicken they had set out. "You guys make a really cute couple" some girl walking past us said.

"Oh no,we're just friends" I said shooting Michael a quick smile however he looked hurt. What did I say?

"Mikey,what's wrong?"

He scoffed slightly "My girlfriend used to call me Mikey"

"Oh I'm sorry then"

"No its not that,I jus- just forget it"

"No tell me"

"I just feel like no one is ever gonna love me anymore,seeing you with Harry and how you guys are make's me wish that I didn't have to be so ugly"

Ouch.

"Listen to me,your not what you think you are, you're a beautiful person in and out and if your 'girlfriend' told you other wise honestly fuck her".

"Thank you honestly though if Kelly heard you say that she'd probably kick your ass".

"Kelly?" I knew a Kelly. Oh shit.

"Kelly Bucannon?"

"Yup,she's coming over tomorrow the house to talk to me"

"No,she can't come over she's ungrateful and a hypoc- you know what invite her,it'll be a good day"

Good day my ass.

*

We finally ate and everyone was pretty much ready for bed.

"You won't believe who's coming here tomorrow" I told Harry as I adjusted the stings on my shorts.

"Who?"

"Kelly's bitchass"

"Stop,isn't that your friend"

"Nope,she was my friend but got mad because I was dating you long distance or what not and all this time she was dating Mikey,like what the hell and not to mention the fact that sh-" I was cut off with a pair of lips placed on mine and hands roaming all over my body.

"That's my only nice way to tell you to shut up" Harry said pulling away from me.

"No but seriously she's-"

"No seriously shut up I don't care about her and since you're not friends then you shouldn't either". Harry said before kissing me again.

I nodded quietly and curled up next to him,falling fast asleep.

*

"Michael! Michael! Michael!" Someone would shout as loud as they possibly could. Some people would probably think that they needed help or some would think the person was yelling in pleasure.

But whatever it was the person needed to shut the fuck up because it was interrupting my sleeping process.

Harry finally got out of bed to open the door. From our room I could hear his deep,raspy morning voice. Damn my Daddy was sexy.

Harry POV

I got out for bed to go open the door for who ever the hell was banging on the door at the ass crack of dawn. Interrupting my dream of get twerked on by J-lo & Nicki Minaj. Damn.

"Hi could you please do me a for and quiet dow- Kelbert?"

"It's Kelly dumbass,what are you even doing here?"

"This is my house, your welcome".

Melissa POV

I finally went outside to greet the unspeakable.

"What are you even doing here?" I spoke not even at the door yet.

"So this is what you've been lately?" She spoke looking at me up and down.

"It is actually,you?"

"Same old"

"Why are you even here?"

"I'm here to my talk to my friend"

"No, you were a bitch to him and you know that,he told me that's the only reason your here"

"How do you even know this ms.noisy?"

"Let's just say the fisherman smells when a fish is coming"

"I don't need this fuck you"

It took all the power in me not to snatch her extensions right put her hair but seeing how Harry was grounded I thought that was the best option was too close the door and walk away.

"I thought I told you not to care" Harry said walking behind me.

"Oh sweety,welcome to girl world".

___________

Hola omg I actually wrote this in two hours listen to music for each section // anyways I hope you guys continue to vote and comment ily

All The Love xx