s e v e n t y - o n e

I woke up to the sound of the ocean and Harry's long arm wrapped around my waist. My eyes fluttering open as I took in the hotel room we were staying in,it was a last minute reservation and I'm surprised that we even got the room. I wiggled out of his grip and walking to the balcony door,gazing at the view.

"Good morning princess" I heard Harry mumble from the bed. I turned around saying good morning back before turning my attention back to the ocean. I was glad that we finally decided to do this because being here would give me time to think and process everything that i needed to tell Harry.

Of course i was extremely jet lagged and wanted to sleep for the whole day but this needed to be done. Let's forget about everything and just focus on me and Harry,was all that could play through my mind. Maybe I would tell him everything tonight just for the hell of it.

We didn't even tell Anne that we left but we called her a taxi just incase she wanted to leave. I wasn't going to dwell on the past or anything like that because I'm in Bora Bora with the man of my dreams. I was honestly in paradise.

"Baby" Harry mumbled "Come here" I smiled walking over to the queen sized bed,fixing myself in Harry's long arms. "Aw your so much chubby" he said kissing my forehead with his pink lips. "Shut up" I laughed closing my eyes,falling into a very needed sleep.

❁❁❁

I woke up to Harry nowhere to be seen. I realized that tonight was the night that I needed to tell him what was eating  me alive. After finding a note that he went to a gift shop I decided to make reservations to any restaurant that served good food.

We'd be going to dinner in exactly a hour and I needed to get ready,Harry came just in time and he even offered to go five minutes before me just to make sure our spot was saved because he also had something "important" to tell me.

I don't know why but my stomach was turning as if it was a tsunami. I took this to take a long hot shower and did my makeup,not to much though because I just knew that I was going to cry tonight.

"You look beautiful baby" Harry spoke kissing the back of my hand. I took in a deep breath,both mentally and physically not ready to tell him the news I have for him. What the actual shit was going in right now.

"It's a beautiful night for me and even more beautiful hopefully for you" he said standing up & getting on his knee.

to be continued🙂🤔

_______
im soorrrryyy i had too i had too more to come i swear 💕💕💕 ilyasm ps this the dress lissa wore😘

What do you think is gonna happen next ?