f o r t y - t w o

Melissa: I dont need this right now

Liam: don't need what? me telling you that lying to our friend is no good?

Melissa: um no that's YOUR friend

Liam: wow

Melissa: I don't want to talk to him I have a boyfriend

Liam: so? That doesn't change anything

Melissa: whatever Liam I'm sleepy and tired just go talk to your friend

Liam: all you do is just think about you and your stupid boyfriend

Melissa: seriously fuck off

I decided to shut down my phone and place it under my pillow, I didn't need Liam to tell me who I can and can't talk too.

I got out of bed and decided to take a shower,my wrist was still slightly red for the tattoo. If Liam knew about my tattoo,he'd kill me. If Liam knew about any of the things I did he would kill me.

*

"Babe" Harry called out for me "Babe!"

I just got out of the shower. Slightly wet with my towel wrapped around me.

"Yes?" I said walking towards him. I only went out there because if he needed something for his cheek other then that I wouldn't have gone.

"Nothing, you just look really cute" he said,a cheeky smile appearing in his face.

"Shut up" I chuckled walking away.

"No come back"

"Ugh" I groaned walking over to my slightly annoying boyfriend.

"Sit down,if you know what I mean" He said smirking again.

"I suggest we not,I'm not in the mood and I'll probably punch you in dick".

"Jeez,don't hurt Henry"

"Henry? You named your dick?"

"No that's- who am I kidding I named him that a long ass time ago"

"Oh my god" I said bursting out laughing.

"Henry wants to meet Molly"

"I'm not giving my vagina a name and so aren't you"

"I tried"

"Whatever" I chuckled.

For some reason, I leaned in closer to his face,placing a wet kiss on his lips. Harry expanding the kiss and I was soon on top and he was bottom.

I placed my legs on the sides of him,feeling him rise up under me. "Someone's eager today" I said kissing at his neck,sucking at the skin then blowing on it.

"Shit babe" Harry moaned.

I proceeded to suck on his neck,While his hands began to roam my whole body. I could feel myself getting wet with Harry moaning and begging for me to proceeding to "sex him up".

He soon flipped us over,beginning to suck at my neck causing me to go wild. Besides,using his fingers where it matters,sucking at my neck was heaven.

"I need that towel to be off you" Harry mumbled.

"Yes please" I breathed out trying to reach for the buckle of his pants.

But of course not too long before the door unlocked.

And Michael walked in.

___________

Babes I updated omg.Its been so mf long. But I have a long break so hopefully this will give me time to update for you guys//this probably sucked ass but I tried to get something up :) don't forget to vote and comment ilyasm

All The Love xx