t h i r t y - f o u r

Friday 6:08 a.m.

Harry: today is the day!!

Harry: baby girl I can't wait

Harry: I really hope that your excited just as much as me

Harry: I cleaned up & bought food & made space for everything

Harry: and I'm just super happy

Harry: I really did miss you

Melissa:I can't wait to see you too

Melissa: and I did miss you alot

Harry: is liam okay with it?

Melissa: yess he was all over protective because of Sophia being in the hospital and me moving but we're all okay now :)

Harry: greaat I'll pick you up the airport and everything,massage your legs and make you a kale smoothie

Melissa: tf I don't want a fooking kale smoothie

Harry: what whyy kale is so good

Melissa: bc kale is basically grass

Melissa: and I want a chocolate oreo shake instead

Harry: but that food is unhealthy

Harry: kale is the bomb.com

Melissa: pls stop your ugly

Harry: I'll have you know I'm spicy hot

Melissa: *coughs*

Harry: don't come anymore

Melissa: I'm only going for louis anyways

Harry: fight me

Melissa: ;)

Melissa: gonna go check my ticket out see you soon bby♡

Harry: see you soon love you ♡♡

Friday 2:34 p.m.

Melissa: it's hot and I'm tired and hungry and don't feel like moving

Harry: ha what gate are you at?

Melissa: I'm sitting outside staring at this couple sucking each others faces off

Harry: it's okay I'll suck your face off when I get there :)

Melissa: omg lol lol lol lol your soo funny

Harry: really? omg

Melissa: no your jokes suck

Harry: I hate you

Melissa: love you too

Friday 3:30 p.m.

The warm California sun remained shinning until Harry showed up in his white BMW,I knew he had a job but I didn't know it paid that well.

"Your looking stunning" Harry said pulling me into a giant hug.

Honestly,I looked like shit and he knew too,but being the good boyfriend he is,he didn't point it out.

I could smell the aroma of his cologne lingering in the air around us, I placed my head in the crook of his neck,his arms being the safe haven that I always needed.

We finally made it to Harry's apartment and his roommate Micheal wasn't there. Surprisingly,the house was clean and smelt of vanilla and chocolate,my two favorite things.

I thought it would smell like kale or grass.

Friday 8:34 p.m.

"So then my toe exploded" Harry explained to me about his dream.

"What the hell babe" I questioned "Do you get high before you sleep?"

"Just high in love with you" he said before coming around the kitchen counter,pecking me on the lips.

"Aw babe,shut the fuck up" I replied pecking him back.

He was only dressed in basketball shorts and I only had on of his white shirts on. I shouldn't stare but who's gonna stop me?

His tone tattooed chest met my gaze and his butterfly tattoo,making his body even more attractive. I bit my lip causing me to moan softly."Easy there tiger" Harry expressed.

I couldn't help it anymore,I need Harry and I needed him now. I've waited atleast a good six to seventh months to finally be here and now I'm here. I needed this,I earned it,we earned it.

(a/n shitty smut coming)

I pulled Harry close to me,placing his pink plump lips on mine,our lips moved in sync with each other.I passionately depend the kiss before Harry lifted me off the chair placing me on the kitchen counter.

Moving from my lips he went straight to the crook of my neck,sucking at the skin, surely leaving a mark. An occasional moan would escape my mouth,I could feel him against my panties,getting harder and harder.

He finally moved his hand's down to my thighs rolling up my shirt in the process,exposing my underwear and my belly button.

I moved one of my hands to his back,gliding my nails across it,possibly leaving scratches. Keeping one hand in his hair,I tugged at the curls lighty.

He made his way down to my panties pulling them to the side,blowing lightly on the wet skin down there causing me to moan very loudly "It's so fresh and clean" Harry just had to say something.

"Look,I love you but stop talking right now,and finish your job" I replied obviously anxious to be touched by Harry again.

He sent me a smirk before going back down there,swiping his finger over my "special' spot,getting his fingers moist enough before sliding them inside me.

Pumping in and out,faster and faster he went,causing me to moan at a much higher rate. "Fuck baby I'm so close" I said trying to catch my breath.

Tugging at his hair even harder as I was getting closer to my high. "Faster" I begged him.

"Ssh babygirl,let daddy do his job" he said before adding in his tongue to his already,two fingers.

Here I was getting fingered by my boyfriend in his kitchen on the kitchen counter. Who would've thought.

"Yes,just like that"

"Yes who?"

I knew he wanted me to bc call him daddy even though I'm not a fan of it,for some reason,I was going to do it.

After I didn't reply,he went faster with his tongue,both deeper and faster with his fingers,causing me to moan,I would reach my high at any given time.

"Fuck daddy just like that" I moaned loud enough that the neighbors would probably hear.

My stomach had that warm feeling,I knew I was very close.

Right when I could feel myself unload,In walked in a guy with black hair and a guitar. Who I'm guessing is Harry's roommate.

This isn't awkward at all.

_________________

Finally I'm finshed with this chapter.

It's super long and kewl ayee.

I hit 2.35K reads like this is super serious omg.

More ,more,more to come/ don't forget to add to your library and vote and comment!

TYSM for reading :)

All the love ♡