s i x t y - n i n e

"Babe you want anything to else to eat?" a very very familiar voice said-a too familiar voice.

I knew that voice from somewhere but I couldn't really put a face to is just yet. I remember hearing it a good 3-4 weeks ago-almost a full month.

"No I'm fine baby" Amy spoke "Meet some friends of mine Harry & Melissa"

I finally looked up to meet the brown eyes that I've been dreading to see every single time his name was brought up.

Dylan.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" I blurted without thinking.

"Nice to see you too" he said looking at Harry.

"Amy we'll be right back" Harry spoke pulling my arm away from them.

"What the hell is going on?"

"You think I know?" I answered back "I can't believe all this time he had a girlfriend not to mention a pregnant one"

"Follow my lead" he said walking right back in front of the couple that I was slowly starting to hate.

"You guys good?" Dylan said,not bothering to hide the cockiness in his voice.

"Not just good we're great-excellent even so great that if I got hit by a car I'd still be happy that's how great we are ever greater that if I got pu-" I cut him off.

"Harry baby I think they get it" I smiled avoiding Dylan's gaze.

"Oh my god! she's kicking!" Amy shouted grabbing Dylan's hand and placing it on her stomach. I don't know why but I know I just had to do it.

"Oh my god Harry I felt a kick too!" I shouted grabbing Harry's hand before he said anything else. Placing Harry's hand on my stomach. "follow my lead " I whispered in his ear.

"Aw crazy how time fly's" he smiled as he kissed my forehead.

Little did he know.

I could feel Dylan's eyes on me but I couldn't help myself and looked right into the little shits eyes. He smirked,his eyes not leaving mine as he placed a kiss on Amy's red stained lips-some of her lipstick transferring to his lips. Guess she never heard of matte lipstick.

Two can definitely play at that game.

I grabbed Harry's face and brought my lips to his,not forgetting to add a little tongue in their just so the ladies in the back can see that he's all mine. I slowed my pace, looked into Dylan's eyes & tugged on Harry's bottom lip.

"I need a drink" Harry chuckled,while little miss bitch went to the bathroom.

"So your pregnant?" he asked.

"Is that any of your business?"

"I mean it could be mine"

"I'd rather drink bleach then sleep with you again"

"Ouch babygirl that's harsh"

"Don't call me that you asswipe" I sneered "You made my life a living hell,almost cost my relationship with Harry and all this time you had a fucking pregnant girlfriend!"

"I did no such thing and you know that's not true,when you 'boyfriend' left you I was there to make you smile again I made you happy again-"

"So that was in the past"

"Why didn't you ever give me a chance?"
"Because I don't want too what I did was a mistake and I regret it with all my heart, at least you have a happy life now"

"Just remember at least I wouldn't cheat on you" He said walking away towards the bathrooms.

At that moment its like the world slowed down and the only thing that was moving was my brain. A tear spilled out of my eye and rolled down my cheek, I didn't want to believe Dylan but he was right.

He wouldn't cheat on me.

But Harry did.

To be continued....

WTF IS GOING ON?
I'm honestly so excited for these
next few chapters omg.
And its supposed to
be Christmas time 🐸☕

#SantaAintComingThisYear

vote and comment
ily!