s e v e n t y

Harry walked back over to me with two drinks in his hands,I was clearly upset and I'm pretty sure he noticed that I was. Another tear,rolling down my cheek.

"Hey hey you okay?" he said setting the drinks on the table next to me. "I just need some time to myself Harry"

"What do you mean some time to yourself?" his voice cracking.

"I need time to think about a lot of things,somethings I have to rethink about somethings I should've never done"

"Are you saying that you should've never worked it out with me?" he paused "because I'm not gonna let you walk away from me for another three years again" his voice breaking down,a visible tear rolling out of his eye and down his cheek.

"I'm saying that I want to go off and think"

"Exactly go 'think' about us but I want you to know that no matter what you come to a conclusion of is that I'll never stop loving you" he kissed my forehead before walking to the bar.

I made my way to the bathroom hoping on no one was in there. Locking the bathroom door after noticing no one was in there and that's when the tears came rolling out. I didn't know why Dylan's word had such and effect on me.

All he said was what was already the truth. I know what Harry did to me but I did forgive him for what he did and he forgave me for what I did and he didn't even know until three months ago.

I shouldn't let a mistake come into my life and fuck up my relationship for the second time. As I sat on the counter I started thinking,Dylan never knew that Harry cheated. How? how did he know to tell me that? And that's when it hit me.

Me: don't you have a life?

Liam: excuse me?

Me: your excused pal , don't you and your little bitch of a friend Dylan have anything better to do then fuck up my relationship? are you THAT jealous? do you hate Harry that much?

Liam: I don't know what you're taking about

Me: you told Dylan about what Harry did to me didn't you

Liam: no lissa that was someone else

What the fuck?

Me: explain who now

Liam: Kelly, she told him

Me: why the fuck were Kelly and Dylan talking and how tf do you know?

Liam: because lissa, she told him in front of me because she's my girlfriend now

Me: you've got to me kidding me

After reading the last text Liam sent at least a good ten times I couldn't believe it. Liam and Kelly dating? Its like my whole family hates me. I wasn't confused about anything anymore but just unsure as to why Liam would date her after I told him everything she did to me.

His own little sister.

But I more mad at myself for causing Harry trouble and heartache all because of an idiot that's obsessed with me and the one I love the most. I hopped off the counter and cleaned off my face,walking outside to find Harry.

Of course I saw Dylan and Amy but I finally found Hary sitting at the bar,gluping down another shot cup. I don't know how many he had already but all I know is I'm ready to get the hell out of here.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Baby? are you okay? did you think about what you needed to do?"

"I did and its you" I smiled "All I need is you,only you Harry"

"Run away with me baby,let's get out here and let's leave tonight"

"Wait wait what l-l-leave" I smiled even harder.

"Yes we'll catch the next plane to Bora Bora and just have time to ourselves, away from all this negativity please say yes" He chuckled.

And I was sold.

"Let's get the hell out of here" I laughed,grabbing his arm.

Bora Bora here we come.

Finally!
I thought shit was
gonna do go down lmao
Ilyasm
Comment + Vote
What do you think might happen?