f i f t y - o n e

It's been two hours. Only two hours and my ass is on fire. I need to get out and stretch because this wasn't working for me,I laid the passenger seat all way down, wrapped up in a blanket as Harry was driving.

He was also wrapped up in a blanket steering the wheel with his one hand. I don't know why but it was fucking freezing outside. The heat from the a/c was warming us up slightly. "My butt is so sore" I spoke breaking the peaceful silence.

"Well we're stopping a few hours so you'll be fine" Harry said keeping his eyes on the road. McDonald's was already opened,I could see one of the workers handing someone a coffee. Oh what I would do for something hot.

"You hungry?" I asked Harry creeping my hand up his thigh. I know that all he wants is green tea or something weird like that. "Nope,I told you to eat that granola bar before we left". Ugh I hate when he sounds like my dad.

"What's a granola bar with no chocolate?"

"I don't know maybe a healthy lifestyle"

"Nope fuck outta here fam"

"Okay well"

"Whatever " I groaned turning around in my chair.

Not only was I hungry but I was cold. This wasn't a good blend. Plus my loser of a boyfriend,won't stop for McDonald's. This was like car rides with my mom all over again. The car ride was soothing and quiet,causing me to fall asleep.

+++

I woke up to the car being stopped infront of a gas station. I checked my phone to see it was one in the afternoon. I removed the blanket and stepped out of the car,walking towards the gas station.

"Aw you weren't supposed to wake up yet" Harry said walking out with a slurpie and chips.

"Why?" I replied running a hand through my hair.

"I bought these for you as a surprise"

"Holy shit I love you" I said hugging him.

Nothing can get me more excited than food,especially yummy food. "Where are we anyways?"

"Las Vegas,I don't wanna leave with out going to a casino"

"Oh me too and I can finally wear those white jeans that make my butt look round and cute"

"No those jeans make me want to fu- nevermind" He stopped mid sentence.

I continued to drink my slurpie looking out the window. I decided to plug in my phone to the radio ,playing one of my favorites Upgrade U by Beyoncé.

"You need a real woman in your life" I sang along. This was my shit. "Do you have the Queen of The Beatles?" Harry asked shouting over the music.

"Bee who?" I yelled over the music.

Here comes Jay-Z part. "I be the d-boy wh-" I was rudely interrupted by Harry shutting off the radio.

"Um what are you doing?"

"Do you have any songs by Queen or The Beatles?" He asked one more time.

"No,I'm not old fashion like you"

"You just don't know art when you see it"

"Whatever"

+++

After a few hours of driving around we were outisde the Hard Rock Casino. I was actually excited to be here,whether I was losing money or gaining money at least I would have fun.

"I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom" I told Harry before leaving him at the bar. Oh wait I need my makeup bag.

Not too long before I made my way back to the bar to get my makeup bag,but of course there were already two blondes all over Harry.

___________
Finally an update phew...
This chapter sucks but more to come ♡
Vote and comment ily