t h i r t y - f i v e

"This isn't how I planned to meet you" I said nervously speaking to Harry's roommate Micheal.

We were now sitting in the living room in an eerie silence,that made me uncomfortable.

"Of course it's not like he walked in on you two getting freaky on the counter that they eat on" I mentally scolded myself.

"It's okay" he smiled. "I enjoyed it".

Harry shot him a deathly glare,causing us to go back to the silence.

"I thought we couldn't sexually touch the girls?" Michael spoke.

Girls? What girls?

"What girls?" I questioned glancing over at Harry then to Michael.

"Don't you work for them?" He asked back.

"Work for who?"

"The hook up service" he said running a hand through his hair "Lady-Spades"

"What the hell is that" I asked raising an eyebrow. Harry just sitting there listening to us go back and fourth.

Whatever the case is of some girls, I needed to know. I moved out here for Harry and if he's just been hooking with up some girls from a hook up service,someone was going to be getting cut.

"Harry,y'know the ones I'm talking about,they were just here yesterday night"

"What the fuck Harry" I said trying to hide my already forming tears.

"Baby listen to me okay?" He replied.

"Wait holy shit" Micheal said studying us both "Dude is this your girlfriend?"

"Yes,Micheal,I told you about her" Harry only half speaking since I think he saw the tear that already rolled out my eye.

"Holy crap,oh my god,um I think I left something in the car" Michael stated before leaving me alone with Harry.

If he knew better he should've stayed here or else I'm gonna hurt Harry,not even,I'm gonna kill him.

"Really Harry?" I crooked.

"Babe listen" He said wiping a tear away.

"Don't touch me and don't fucking call me babe"

"I can explain all of it,I swear"

"Well you better hurry up or else I'm gonna kill you"

"I just don't know where to start"

"Fuck you" I said getting up from my spot on the couch to the bedroom,I unfortunately would have to share with Harry.

Seconds later,I heard Harry walked into the bedroom.

"What are doing with that stuff?"

"Packing" I replied "one day here and I'm already done with you"

"Let me explain please"

"I'm listening"

"I-I-I don't know how to"

"Harry you have two seconds or I'm locking myself in the bathroom"

"Babe-"

"That's it" I said walking into the bathroom and locking the door.

I laid down in the tub,more importantly because it felt like a more of a bed than a bathtub.

Harry knocked on the door five times before I felt my phone vibrate.

Harry: I'm sorry okay but I need you to hear me out

Melissa: bitch you've been saying that for like ten minutes and I've been listening you just ain't taking

Harry: okay okay look the girls he was talking about weren't here for me and I could promise you that

Melissa: but why did he ask you of he remembered them ?

Harry: bc one of them wanted to get with me...that's the music you heard over the phone yesterday

Melissa: why didn't you tell the bitch you had a girlfriend

Harry: bc I didn't want any part of them

Melissa: and now...back too...this bitch that had alot to say about last night,Micheal what's good?

Harry: hahaha wow omg

Melissa: I don't want to be mad at you but I need to talk to Micheal first before I ever kiss or touch you

Harry: well that's a start

Melissa:is that what you couldn't tell me face to face?

Harry: baby you were crying and when you cry...I was probably gonna cry too

Melissa: aw if you cried I would probably laugh

Harry: I expected something cute

Melissa: better luck next time

Harry: can I come in now?

Melissa: I'm in the tub and I'm not gonna get up

Harry: I have a key

Melissa: be my guest

Moments later Harry walked in the bathroom,joining me in the tub.Sounds weird but we were comfortable.

"I didn't mean to hurt you" he said looking over at me.

"I know that but I would rather hear about you having some girls over from you other than your roommate" I replied.

Even though some part of me didn't want to kiss him another part of me did.We were finally alone,in our bathtub,practically almost naked.

The bathroom door was shut and the lights were dimed.Candles were neatly placed next to the tub so I thought I would make this night special.

For us both.

"Take your clothes off" I stated bluntly.

"Why?"

"Don't ask just remove them" I said stepping out of the tub to remove my shirt and stepping back in again.

After Harry took off his shorts,he remained in only his boxers.Slowly he turned on the water,laying down closing his eyes.

I shifted my position by placing my body against his,making my head lay on his neck

"This is nice" Harry whispered into my ear.

After at least two minutes,I felt his hand slide down my stomach stopping at my underwear waist band.

Almost asking my for entrance,his hand slide to my core sending my body in shivers.He moved his two fingers in a circular motion causing a moan to escape my lips.

He sped up with his with his fingers making my hips buck up. "Baby I'm so close" I whispered. The faster he went the closer I was.

I finally reached my high and turned over to be able to face Harry. He licked off his fingers making a stupid grin appear on my face.

I placed a kiss on his lips and he hungrily kissed me back.

"I love you" Harry said to me.

This is the first time he said I love you in person and at this point I could officially say that I love him.

I love Harry. With all my heart and soul.

"I love you more" I said.

___________________

Two updates in two days aye

These updates got longer and longer

Anywaaayss,don't forget to vote and comment :)

All the love ♡