s i x t y - s e v e n

babes instead of Christmas being three days away its two weeks away :)
-

The next morning was blurry and long. Last night after Anne went to bed I couldn't sleep at all,so I went outside and watched a marathon of Friends with a bowl of pretzels and a 12 pack of beer.

I was experiencing a hangover and my head was pounding. The bed was empty but hearing the water turn off in the bathroom I knew Harry was still home.

I rolled over laying on my side,now its uncomfortable when I sleep on my stomach even though that's the only way I could fall asleep. "Good morning beautiful" Harry murmured, placing a kiss on my cheek. I smiled looking up at him,soon all of the memories of what his mom told me last night came flooding back.

"You're so cute and sweet and beautiful and I love you so much" I began straddling his waist,placing my arm's behind his neck and placing a kiss on his perfect pink lips. "What's all this?" He chuckled,rubbing my thighs.

"Nothing" I responded "Can't I tell me beautiful boyfriend how much I love him?"

"What did I do that's so great?"

"Just being you and being wonderful" I smiled once again placing a kiss on his lips.

"What did my mom do?"

"Baby,I just want to show my love for you what's the problem?"

"She told you what I told her didn't she"

"Maybe" I replied looking down.

"I heard you guys last night after I went to go pee"

My mouth formed to an inaudible 'O' as I climed off and walked to the closet doors. I wasn't embarrassed that he heard but I wanted it to remain a private conversation.

"But don't worry" He said walking behind me "I didn't listen for that long,I ended up falling asleep" Gripping my waist and pulling me closer to him,kissing my neck.

-
"I have a surprise for you" Harry said slipping on a T-shirt. "Harry we just had sex less then two minutes ago,can't the surprises wait" I pleaded with him that he should just come back in bed and lay with me.

"This one you'll have till Christmas but I want you know that its very very important to me" I said looking into my hazel eyes. "And soon it would be very important to you"

"Wow,this is very signifcant to you"

"of course but baby I just hope you agree to it"

-
Mom: Melissa Jay Payne how could you

I looked in confusion as I stared at the text,thinking of something to text back.

Me: what did I do now ?

Mom: I found some papers in your room and Liam told me everything why didn't I know and had to find out this way

Then that's when I automatically knew what she was talking about.

Me: because I don't know what to do with the information

Mom: don't know what to do? this is a incredible milestone of your life and you don't know what to do?

Me: it's not easy telling people especially someone who is very special to you

Mom: I think you need to come to nyc and tell everyone who doesn't know all at once,its what's right

Me: no mom I can't right now I just can't I'll talk to you later but please I dont want to talk about it

And that's when more and more conflict began.

___________
Decisions...Decisions...

YOU GUYS IM SO HAPPY FOR THESE FEW CHAPTERS OH MY GOD BLESS

BTW I UPLOADED MY FIRST CHAPTER OF DO OVER SOOO GO AND CHECK THAT OUT ♡♡♡♡♡♡ ILY ALL OF YOU BEAUTIES