f o r t y - f i v e

Melissa: hey um where are you?

Harry: out

Melissa: its early and I'm not in the mood Harry

Harry: ok and me neither

Melissa: I really hate you right now

Harry: fine you got me I'm out shopping for Christmas :))

Melissa: your so lame loll

Harry: hey ;( this is our first Christmas together so it needs to be cute

Melissa: aw okay baby <3 but you should've brought me with you there's nothing to do here

Harry: I know but you looked so cute and I didn't want to wake you up

Melissa: okay fine so what did you buy?

Harry: I'll show you I'm on my way up right now

+++

I never experienced Christmas in LA before, usually I would go to my parents house and stay there until New Year's but now that I'm with Harry I have no idea what we're going to do. And I'm still not talking to Liam.

Few minutes later I heard the door open and grunting along with bags moving. I walked outside to see Harry with tons of bags full of ornaments,lights,fake ice,fake snow,garland,baking materials and cookie mixes.

"Babe we really don't need all of these" I chuckled "did you even buy a tree?"

"Oh yeah,but it's in the car"

"Why did you get fake ice and snow?"

"Don't laugh" he said sitting down "I wanted to bring New York to you,I know it snows there and it's really cold so I thought the snow and ice would help I just want you to feel like your at home"

"Aw your so cute" I said trying not to breakdown crying of how sweet he is. Harry is probably the best gift any one could ever ask for. "I think you deserve a kiss for that" I spoke straddling him then placing a kiss right on his lips,I could still taste the mint gum on his lips.

"Now let's get our tree ready" I said smiling before getting off Harry.

I was honestly the happiest girl on the planet. Harry was the best boyfriend ever and I loved him so much,even though sometimes he could be a major dick he was the only guy for me. Sounds cheesy but its the only way I could describe him.

+++

"The tree looks slanted" Harry spoke tilting his head "This isn't right"

"Yeah becase you didn't bother to look at the direction"

"I'm a man,I don't need directions to put up a tree"

"Not if the tree is slanted" I said before pulling it apart once again.

We almost spent two hours before I finally convinced him to look at the damn directions. What is it with guys and getting help.

We finally put up the tree so I took this time to go and sort out some of the clothes that I bought from the mall just days ago. Suddenly I heard a scream,not a manly scream but a more of a womanly one and I'm the only girl in the house.

I ran outside just to find Harry in the kitchen running his finger under water. "What happened?" I said trying not laugh even though he was hurt he looked absolutely ridiculous his hair pulled back poorly,he had flour all over his shirt and frosting all in his hair and face.

"I burned myself turning to make fucking holiday cookies" he replied furiously.

"Why didn't you just ask me to help you make them?"

"Because it's supposed to be a surprise,now blow"

"Well anyways thanks for the surprise" I spoke blowing on his finger.

The cookies weren't as bad as I thought they would be except for the fact that he baked them with the frosting. Harry was like a frog but he was my frog. My own cute fluffy baby frog.

+++

11:57 pm

Harry pov
It was late some what but I couldn't fall asleep. Lissa was already fast asleep sleeping on her stomach with one of my shirts on. Usually if she was still back home,we'd be texting or face timing but now I feel like that spark is trying to hold on to something that's not there.

I didn't want to rethink having her move in with me because I wanted this I really did. But why is our relationship not becoming as great as I would want it to be? I need to step my game up big time.

I mean look at her she's beautiful I mean I'm beautiful too but she's gorgeous she makes me excited to wake up and not to mention the fact that I think she's the one scratch that she is the one and some how it's bond to happen.

________________

Okaaaay so I've been dying to tell you guys I'm making a sequel to this book called Midnight Messages 2 pretty lame but I'm still super excited and I hope you guys are too// Tysm for voting and commenting <3