f i f t y - f i v e

NEW MESSAGE: LIAM

Liam: don't hate me please

Melissa: why would I hate you?

Liam: I might have told Dylan that your...

Melissa: you told Dylan what?

Liam: that :) you're :) back :) in :) new York :)

Melissa: and why the hell would you do that

Liam: it came up on accident

Melissa: seriously fuck off

Just when I thought that I nothing to worry to about. Here comes another problem. We would have to pack up once again to go down to my parents house.

I was actually excited for Harry to meet my parents but a little worried that things won't go my way. I just want to eat,sleep and leave. No distractions,no arguments,no problems and definitely no Dylan. He's the last person that I want to see.

I woke up and Harry was still asleep on the couch. The aftermath of the blizzard wasn't as bad as I expected but I took this time to get moving,I've never cleaned that fast before.

I was really excited to go see my mom and dad also glad that I wouldn't have to worry about cooking for like two days.

FACETIME CALL FROM: MOM
Oh no.

"Hi mom" I said looking at my phone screen to see my mom's white slippers.

"Is this thing even on?" She screamed at the phone "Hello?" "Melissa!?"

"Mom,turn the camera" I laughed.

"Now I can't see you" she said "all I see is my phone case"

Oh my god I thought to myself.

"Click the button with the camera" I heard Liam say in the background.

"Ah finally,here we go" my mom spoke smiling into the phone "how are you honey?"

"I'm great,you?"

"We're all good and waiting for you to get down here"

"I know but I wanted to bring my 'friend' along"

"What kind of friend" she furrowed her eyebrows together "So you're saying that you're gay?"

"No mom" I laughed " I'm bringing my boyfriend, Harry"

"Oh great,I can't wait to meet him"

"Good well,we'll be over later bye I love you"

"Love you too bye lissaboo"

Lissaboo was my nickname since I was like four. It's still pretty lit.

"Lissaboo?" Harry asked chuckling "Lame"

"Go back to sleep big head"

"My head is not big" he said looking into the mirror "The only big thing is my di-"

"Say it and you'll be sleeping outside"

It was four o'clock and it was about time to go to my mom's house. I was really excited for this. I couldn't wait for him to meet them,Harry is truly my love.

NEW MESSAGE: DYLAN

Dylan: um hi can I talk to you

You've got to be kidding me.

Melissa: you have five minutes

Dylan: well I heard that your back in NY so like ... could we meet up and talk?

Melissa: no I'm sorry Dylan honestly like I don't want anything to do with you I'm sorry please just leave me alone

Dylan: I see good luck in life

Finally. That boy is like acne,you never want it but it always shows up somehow.

+++

"All you have to do is be yourself and don't be sexual at all,don't even even touch my thigh" I spoke to Harry as we walked up the steps to my parents house.

"Should I not even breathe then"

"Sorry okay I just really want them to like you"

"They'll love me I mean I'm Harry Styles for crying out loud"

"Slow your role slick" I said dusting off his suit shirt "Just be chill"

We finally walked in the house and everything went pretty well,the guys all talked out and my mom and I stayed inside to set the table. "That boy is pretty cute" my mom said fixing the glasses on the table.

"I'm pretty glad that you like him"

"Looks like your dad likes him too" she chuckled.

It was finally time for dinner,which was great because I was starving. "Let's say grace" my dad said standing not until there was a knock on the door. Who in the world could that be.

"Oh that's my guest" Liam said getting up.

I'm thinking it's Sophia,Calum or Luke but when my mom said it's good to see you again Dylan I definitely lost my shit.

+++

All I could do was focus on the plate in front of me and the fact that Harry's hand firmly placed on my thigh.

"The foods great Mrs.Payne" Harry said smiling,causing his dimples to show.

"Oh thank you sweetie"

I was so happy that they liked him but Liam had to be a pain in the ass and invite Dylan along. And to make it worst,he sat right infront of me.

I could feel his eyes burning into my skin. Just don't make eye contact. Just look at your plate. Don't make eye contact. Just keep swimming.

It was finally time for dessert and my dad made his famous brownies. I'm telling you,these brownies can cure cancer.

"Slow down honey,you'll choke" my dad laughed from his seat.

"No she won't" Harry mumbled under breath.

I had no choice but to elbow his dick. I told him to be chill. "Oops" I mouthed as he asked to go to the bathroom.

+++

After two movies,Dylan finally was getting ready to leave. We were all tired and ready to go to sleep,including me.

NEW MESSAGE: DYLAN

Dylan: you and your boyfriend look cute

__________
Hola! This was literally probably one of he the longest chapters I've written. I hope you guys like this and please don't forget to vote and comment. ♡ tysm.