s e v e n t y - f i v e

A/N YALL GONNA NEED HOLY WATER

A week later...

It's been a week since I've told Harry that we're having a baby. A week since we've be engaged and a week since we got back from Bora Bora.

I couldn't keep dry eyes. All I could do was cry,not sad tears-but happy ones. Tears of joy,that I would be marrying my highschool sweetheart. The man that I've loved for a whole year until we broke up. Till that one day I got a random text up until now where I'm gonna be his wife and he's gonna be my husband & we'll have the perfect little family.

Harry POV
Even after a week I was surprised when I found that Melissa was pregnant. I already knew she was pregnant since even before we left New York. She was really never a good a secret keeper but of course I wasn't going to tell her that I knew before hand.

I just didn't say anything then bring it up later if she never did-but that plan blew out the water. After she finally said yes to becoming my wife I just knew our lives would change. Am I ready? I don't even know. But I love Melissa with all my heart.

-
"Your mom called me today" Melissa said brushing out her brown hair.

"Really? What'd she want?"

"She just asked how were we doing and of course my dumbass said we're fine even though we're engaged, becoming parents and possibly going to move to a bigger house or going back to New Y-" I cut her off.

"Can we just stop talking about the future for a second? We have another nine months and god knows how long we'll be engaged for"

She looked at me long and hard as if she was going to say something that would cause us to get into an argument of some sort. I didn't want to blow off the topic but I just wanted to focus on us,for right now at least.

I was both mentally and physically exhausted but I still have to take care of my wife to be,even though it's a still a little excruciating. Bora Bora was exciting but nothing went like how I expected it too. I wanted us to be happy. When we argued our second night there. But I have a surprise for her she won't see coming. 💦

Melissa POV
I came back home from grocery shopping just to see the house pitch black. The curtains drawn and the lights off. Suddenly music starts playing and a bright light flicks on. "Harry what kind of paranormal activity shit is this?" I said placing the bags on the floor.

I watched as Harry bridal style picked me off the floor and walked to our bedroom "Harry what's going on?" I asked as he place me down on the bed. "Sssshhhh,let's pretend this is was our first time again" he said unbuttoning my black jeans and rolling them off my legs. He climbed over me,placing a wet kiss on my lips then removing my shirt with his large hands.

He lowered down to my waist-looked me into my eyes then placed his thumb on my clit. He moved his thumb slowly,sending shivers throughout my spine. Harry then moved my underwear to the side and suddenly I felt his warm tongue on me.

The feeling I had now was like no other. My legs were already quivering and all he was doing was just right. It was nothing but pure pleasure and my moans that filled the room.

In any minute I would reach my high and I think Harry could tell. He removed his tongue and replaced it with his fingers "Cum for me baby". Those simple four words were the things that made me reach my orgasm all over his fingers.

"You're such a good girl baby" he said hovering over my body and placing his soft,pink lips on my plump ones. "I love you so much" I said in between the kiss. Harry then broke the kiss-

"Screw a fancy wedding,let's elope"

__________
FINALLY A UPDATE HOLY SHIT SMEMEMEMEMRM
BUT GUYS ITS BEEN 75 MF CHAPTERS
long story short MIDNIGHT MESSAGES will have a part two😉
Stay tuned 💙💙
What'd you guys think?