f o r t y - o n e

We got into the car,driving to I'm guessing was the tattoo parlor. I couldn't believe that I was getting my first tattoo and Liam wouldn't know about it. No one besides me and Harry would know about this.

I'm getting his initials on my wrist,anytime I feel upset I'll look at my wrist and remember that the initials h.s. is my mine to keep,forever.

"Babe,you dont have to do this" He says running his hand through his hair.

"No" I state "I want to do this for you".

I felt like the sun was it's hottest today for some odd reason. I checked my phone just to see that I had no new messages or any notifications.

I looked over at Harry and smiled to myself that maybe we will forever,even though nothing last forever. For what felt like years,we finally made it to the tattoo place.

*

"This is Ricky" Harry said giving him a pat on the back "he's the one that did all my tattoos".

"Lovely to meet you" he said placing a kiss on my hand.

I got the impression that Ricky didn't know I was Harry's girlfriend.

"What can I get for you?" He asked me,placing his hand on my back leading me to sit in the chair.

Harry must of noticed Ricky's actions "We're getting each others initials" Harry said sitting besides me.

We?

"Why?" Ricky questioned.

"Obviou-" Harry began.

"That's my boyfriend" I spoke up before anything ugly happened.

"Oh well,be my guest" Ricky said before walking out his station to get some ink.

"I don't like him" Harry said.

I chuckled "don't worry,he isn't my type".

Ricky walked back in and completed Harry's tattoo, it was absolutely beautiful and to make is even cuter he added a tiny heart in between the M and the P.

It was my turn to get my tattoo. "This won't hurt" Ricky reassured me,placing his hand on my thigh. I shifted from his touch and laughed softly. He was making me really uncomfortable.

"Could you just do the tattoo we need to get going" Harry said not bothering to hide the disgust in his tone.

"Just wanting to make your lady feel relaxed" Ricky stated putting his hand back on my thigh.

"Dude what the fuck" Harry beamed pushing his hand away.

After what felt like hours,he finally completed my tattoo. Harry went out to the car to get his wallet so it was me and Ricky in his booth.

Alone.

"I hope you like it" Ricky began.

"Yeah,I do thanks"

"You know,Harry's a really lucky guy"

"I'm lucky to have him"

"What if it isn't a mutual feeling?" He says,pushing my hair back.

"What do you mean?"

"What if Harry doesn't feel the same way about you" He said walking closer to me "I could make you feel really good".

I moved from infront of him standing closer to the station curtain "Please just stop touching me and don't talk" I spoke not forgetting to add a fake laugh to not sound to harsh.

"Babygirl don't run away from me please" He says once again walking closer to me.

Finally,Harry walked in and I hoped he heard what his creep of a friend said.

At this point, all I see was Harry's fist connecting with Ricky's nose. I'm pretty sure I heard his bone crack.

"Harry let's go now" I shouted taking the money from his hand and placing it down the the counter,while Ricky was still holding on to his bloody nose.

Before we could leave,Ricky rose up from his position and his fist hit Harry right in his cheek. Turning it red.

Redder than a tomato.

*

"Ow" Harry groaned, holding on to his cheek.

I was driving to the mini-market,to get two things: an ice pack and a lollipop to cheer Harry up.

"I'll be right back" I said detaching my seatbelt.

"No,don't leave me" He whined "I wanna go".

*

"Ooh can I get this" Harry said holding up a bag of jerky.

"No,it'll hurt your cheek"

"Oh my god,you never let me get anything".

I started to get slighty annoyed with Harry with his constant complaing and talking really loud in the store but I put that behind me because we were finally leaving.

In the car,Harry laid down in the back seat,groaning and whining in pain.

"Can you come back here with me?" Harry asked once we finally got in the parking lot of our house.

Being the person I am , I went into the back.

"What are we gonna do here?" I questioned.

"Sex me up"

"What?" I laughed.

"Not funny" he groaned again "c'mon"

"I don't know what you want me to do"

"You said that you have car sex with me when it was the right time"

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did"

"I'm not doing this it's hot"

"Why"

"Let's just go"

"Okay wait just kiss my cheek"

"Fine" I said reaching down to his cheek and placing a kiss on it.

"Ow it hurts"

"I'll kiss it to make it better again,but inside the house"

"Okay"

*

Harry finally fell asleep in the couch. And I took this moment to get some sleep for myself as well.

But not long till I heard my phone vibrate.

Liam: wtf did you tell Dylan

_________________

Finally an update/idk if anyone still reads my book but I hope that I'm not writing for nothing lol tysm for reading