f o r t y - s i x

Liam: soooo

Liam: are you going to come for Christmas

Liam: hello??

Liam: um

Liam: you can't ignore me forever

Liam: oh wait time difference I forgot

Melissa: I'm up li jeez

Liam: oh quiet you missed me

Melissa: you're lucky I don't stay mad at people easily

Liam: okay well fam you didn't let me know if your coming back?

Melissa: liam I don't know

Liam: why not ;((

Melissa: it's our first Christmas together and I'm kinda excited for it

Liam: I fucking knew it

Melissa: knew what?

Liam: I knew that he was going to steal you away,he's just going to take you away from all of us that's why he dragged you all the way to Cali

Melissa: liam you know that's not true I thought you liked Harry

Liam: I thought you loved me

Melissa: liam shut up I do love you I'll be there

Liam: promise?

Melissa: promise.

It probably wasn't a good idea to tell Liam that I would be back home for Christmas. I don't even know what's going to go on between me and Harry,I would really would love to enjoy to have this Christmas time all with Harry.

I rolled over in the bed to find the other side empty. I slowly got up and made my way outside to the living room just to find that I was home alone. I grabbed my phone and dialed Harry's number,just to hear it ringing in the "office" room.

I walked over turning the knob slowly to see Harry laying down on the window seat. "What are you doing in here?" I asked walking over to him,sitting on the chair.

"Thinking" he stated bluntly.

"About what?" trying not to sound too annoying.

"Us" he said sitting up "We're losing that special spark we need I miss being excited about being with you"

"W-wh-what?"

"Shit that's now it was supposed to come out" he pasued to run a hand through his hair "I meant to say that I want to be excited and have a great time everyday with you but here is just too boxed up, y'know?"

I never knew he felt that way. But I'm glad that he decided to tell me because this is perfect,Liam wants me to be back in New York for Christmas anyways,so to bring that spark back, why not take a roadtrip back to NY.

"Holy shit,well I'm glad you told me how you feel"

"You're not mad are you?"

"No not at all because I think I have an idea"

+++

We sat at the kitchen table looking at a map and possibly routes that we could take that would help us be in New York in now time. Christmas is in three weeks we need to leave. Now.

"Baby this is not a only a good idea but it'll be fun too" I said folding up the map.

"Great,let's do it" Harry replied taking a bite of his apple "Roadtrip it is"

________________
{ this is hella short but it's just a filler chapter // please vote and comment }

All the love xx