f i f t y - f o u r

Home sweet home.

Sike.

We were almost in a blizzard.

We made it to my apartment just before the blizzard began. I missed my cozy little apartment and my secret stash of oreo's,that I won't be telling Harry that I have.

My bed sheets needed to be washed,laundry had to be done and I needed to go groceryshopping. Life was way easier in California.

Although it was fun in LA I couldn't wait to see Liam and Luke and Calum and Ashton and the rest of the squaaad. That was formed together in one of the most weirdest ways I could think of.

NEW TEXT MESSAGE: LIAM

Liam: yoooo Mel where are you?

Liam: there's a really bad blizzard down here

Melissa: I know...I'm already in new york...im at home actually

Liam: and didn't bother to tell me

Melissa: yo lima bean hop off my dick I got here literally ten minutes ago

Liam: wow that hurt but okay I'm getting my things ready for moms house right now so see you tomorrow?

Melissa: yup :) night loser

+++

"This is horrible" Harry whined plopping down on my bed. "Now how do I meet your parents?"

"Regardless if we had the storm or not I wouldn't let you meet them today" I replied unzipping my bag.

"Why not?"

"Because,you need practice,your Harry for crying out loud"

"That's a good theory but I'm in perfect condition to meet them"

"Good luck driving down there with fifteen inches of snow"

"Good point"

+++

We were snuggled up together watching a movie,a scary one actually but after the neighbors complained that there was too much screaming. I told Harry we should watch it during the day but he didn't want too.

We finally decided on Scandal,my favorite show ever besides How To Get Away With Murder. "Oh babe did I mention that Oliva Pope was th-" I stopped mid sentence to look up at a sleeping Harry.

My babyboy was so cute when he was asleep. I shut off the TV and slowly laid him down on the couch as I snuggled infront of him before falling asleep.

_______
This chapter sucks but I have the next chapter planned put and perfect for you all♡ don't forget to vote and comment tysm ♡ ilyasm