Bold Move

A/N: In this story Robin lives with Regina even thought they weren't dating, which will be explained in the story. (Also, for those who have already read this, yes this is the edited version.)

***

Robin crawls into Regina's bed, he'd had one to many drinks at the Rabbit Hole. He was drinking thinking about her, he was in love with this woman and yet he couldn't gather the courage to tell her. He had, somehow, in his drunken mind thought it was a good idea to claim into the Mayor's bed and hold her.

So, that's exactly what he was going to do. He sighs and wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

Regina wakes up to the feeling of being pulled. 'Who the hell is in my bed?!' She thinks, her eyes shooting open. Then she feels a body pressed up agented her. She panics and sits straight up, screaming internally. She had many Enemies... This could be one of them.

Robin feels Regina sit up. 'Shit.' He thinks, he was hoping she wouldn't wake up until tomorrow. Regina reaches over and turns the lamp next to her bed on. It takes a second for her eyes to adjust, but when they do she sees a familiar Sandy blonde haired thief.

"Robin?" She asks in confusion. "Reginarsh?" he asks his word slurring.

Regina pauses... He was drunk, that idiot.

"Robin your drunk go to you own room." She says laying back down.

"Why would I do that? when I have the woman I love layingsh next to me?" he asks pulling her even closer, snuggling his head in the crook of her neck. Regina's eyes widen, did he just say... No, it was the alcohol talking, she was sure. "Robin get out." She demands. "No." he says snuggling closer.

Robin lays there holding a very stif Regina. "Relax." He hums. "Your drunk. Get out." Regina says once more. "I would it you really wanted me to." Robin mutters, sleepily.

Damnit, Robin was always good at reading her. He knew her thoughts before she even spoke them. "Fine." Finally, Regina relaxes and turns around so she's facing him, melting into his in brace. "You smell like beer." she says, scrunching her nose, before closing her eyes. Robin lets out a little drunk laugh, "I know." Placing a soft kiss on the tip of her nose.

***

Robin's eyes flutter open, before quickly shutting, his head was pounding, and he felt like he'd been hit by a freight train. He sits up, and rubs his temples. In the mist of his self-pity he doesn't notice the presence of another human being until he hears a soft moan and a slight shift of body weight.

Robin's eyes shoot open, only worsting his condition. 'I swear if I brought another woman into Regina's house I'm going to shoot myself.' He thinks, before realizing he wasn't in his room, 'Or if I went home with another woman.'

Robin looks down reluctantly, scared of what he might see, only to find a sleeping Regina curled up next to him. He blinks in confusion, before getting lost in how peaceful she looked. 'She's adorable.' Robin thinks, brushing fallen ebony locks from her face.

Robin freezes. He was in they Mayor's bed with no recollection of the night prior. And, given that they were both fulling dressed, he was going to assume they did not make love.

'Then what in the Hell am I doing in her bed?!' Robin asks himself, before he gulps, what if she didn't know he'd claimed into her bed last night... If that was the case and she woke up to find him here, she'd surly kick him out. Then where would he and Roland live? She was kind enough to let them move in since the Woods were filled with flying monkeys and unsafe for Roland.