Busted.

A/N: Henry snuck out to see Violet... And he has a little surprise waiting for him when he gets back.

***

Henry darts across the lush green lawn, silently, the grass covered in early morning dew, making it stick to his tennis shoes. He holds his backpack tightly, stuffing out any sound it might rattle out.

Finally, Henry makes it to the front porch. He pushes the door open slowly, to his dismay it lets out a low squeak, causing him to cringe. He slips inside and takes off his shoes, noiselessly. He tip toes towards the stairs, pride raises in his chest, he was going to get away with this.

He was almost to the stairs when the kitchen lights flicks on. The pride he once had quickly replaced with utter Terror. Henry squeeze his eyes shut, turning his head to look at the kitchen, opening his eyes once he does. He sees the worst thing to ever happen in this situation, his mother.

She was sitting at the kitchen table, with a coffee cup to her lips, one eyebrow arched. No one spoke for what seemed like an eternity, brown eyes staring into Hazel. With every passing second the fear grows, it swells to the point where Henry thought he might pop.

Finally, His mother breaks the silence, "Did you have fun?" Regina asks, expressionlessly, as she sets her coffee mug on the table. Henry Doesn't dareto answer. Did he have fun? Yes, of course he did, he and Violet talked for hours. And, when it was time for them to part, she kissed his cheek. Was it worth it? Now that he was standing face to face with his mother, no. No it was not, his mother scared him senseless.

"Sit." She orders, gesturing to the seat across from her. Immediately, Henry does as she demands, to scared to do otherwise.

"You can imagine the horror I felt when I woke up in the middle of the night, and decided to check on my sons, only to find one of them was not in his bed." She didn't yell, she kept her tone calm and low. Henry wished she would yell, she wished she could scream at him, that would be less horrifying and heart-wrenching then this.

"I thought, 'he's been kidnapped, obviously, someone had taken him. For my son would never sneak out. He would never leave this house without my permission. He wouldn't do that to me'." Her brown orbs bore into his very soul. Still, she didn't yell, although the disappointment was evident in her voice. That hurting him more then yelling could ever have.

"But, then you can also imagine the surprise and disappointment I felt when I saw said son running across the lawn, to whom I can only imagine is his girlfriend." Regina finishes, staring at her son, a mixture of dissatisfaction, worry, and angry plastered across her face. Henry looks down, confirming her suspicions.

"Mom, I-" Regina raises her hand cutting him off. "No. Henry, I almost had a heart attack worrying about you, I thought something had happened to you. I thought you where kidnapped or hurt. But instead I come to find that you just snuck out to visit some girl, who I would have allowed you to see in the morning!" Regina snaps, her anger finally showing. Henry took it back, her anger was just as scary as her calm.

"Mom, I'm sorry-"

"I'm not done." Regina growls, fire dancing through her eyes. Immediately, Henry shuts his mouth.

"What could have possessed you to make you think this was a good idea? Do you think you're old enough to make these kind of decisions? Old enough to decide when you get to leave this house and when you get to return?" Regina asks, glaring at him expectantly. Henry doesn't answer, but she could see in his eye that he did believe it.