Not My Mom!

"Where do you think your going?" Regina asks in a stern voice. The young boy lets go of the golden door handle and turns around sheepishly. "I was going to see Emma, I'll do my room work at the police station I promise."

"I feel like I haven't seen you at all since you brought her here. I was thinking we could spend some time together."

"You don't get it do you, I don't want to be with you, She's my real mom... your just the Evil Queen!" Henry shouts before running out of the house.

Regina just stood there stunned. Then she fell to her knees and starts to cry. He didn't love her anymore, and he didn't want her.
______________________________

Henry comes home and walks into the kitchen. He looks around there was nothing cooking that was wired. He walked upstairs, when Henry walked past his Mom's room and heard crying. He stopped, she never cried at leased he had never heard her cry. He shakes it off and walks into his room he notice one of his pillows is gone.

An hour later Regina calms herself down and sets Henry's pillow down. she walks into her bathroom she doesn't bother fixing herself 'he's probably not home anyways' she thought. Regina walks downstairs and goes into her liquor cabinet grabs a glass and her bottle of whiskey. When she turns around she sees her son staring at her. "Henry I didn't know you where back" she say her eyes widening. "Yeah I got home about an hour ago." She sets her glass and bottle down "Oh...d-do you want me to make you something to eat?" she asks. "No I'm going to Granny's with my mom." he say before turning around and leavening. Regina just grabs her bottle and pours herself a glass, throws it back and goes upstairs.
______________________________

Henry woke up on his own, usually Regina wakes him up. He rushes to get ready for school, he runs into Her room to ask for a ride. What he sees scares him. Regina is sleeping in the same cloths she was wearing yesterday, she had tear stains on her cheek, and she was holding on to his pillow for dear life. On her side table there was an empty bottle of whiskey. Henry knew then he was the reason she had been crying yesterday. Henry started crying himself, he had pushed her away, it was his fault she was like this.

Regina woke up to the sound of crying. She turned around to see her son crying into his hands. "Henry" she says in a soothing tone, she gets up and walks over to the crying boy. Regina bends down in front of him "whats wrong?" she asks wanting nothing more then to hold him in her arms until he stopped crying. "I-I'm the re-reason you-your sad" he sniffed. "Oh no, Henry it's not you" Regina say trying to calm him down. "Yes I am! I-I pushed yo-you away, I'm sor-sorry" he say still crying. she couldn't take it anymore. Regina pulled Henry into her in brace. "it's okay" she says stroking his hair. "I love you mom" is all he says. Her heart swells "I love you too sweetheart." he hugs her tighter. "Why don't we just stay home today" Regina offers. He nods but still hugs her as tight as he can.
______________________________

After Regina takes a shower and throws the empty bottle way she gets changed. Her and Henry lay in her bed looking at the ceiling. "Tell me about when I was little" Henry says. "You were so cute" Regina smiles at the fond memories. "I remember this one time I had just come he from work and I had a lot of paperwork to do. But you came running to me and crashed into me I picked you up and asked how the babysitter was and you said "she was okay but I like you better." Then you kissed me on the cheek and ran away yelling from me to catch you naturally I stopped what I was doing and started playing with you." She told the story smiling "You really stopped working for me?" Henry asks. "Of course" Regina says turning to face him, he turns to. "you are a good mom, I love you" he says. her eyes start to tear up "I love you to Henry" she says before kissing his forehead.

Regina and Henry laid there for hours reminiscing about their past. They go downstairs for lunch. Then the doorbell rings. When Regina answers it she sees Emma, "Can I help you?" she asks. "Yeah I haven't seen Henry all day is he all right?" "Yeah, I'm fine" Henry says stepping out from behind his Mother. "hey, we where supposes to get lunch at Granny's are you still coming?" the blond asks. Henry looks at his mother. Regina similes sadly at him "you can go if you want" Henry turns towards Emma "no!" he says brightly before walking into the kitchen. Emma sits there looking stunned then looks at Regina who is trying to hold back a laugh. "It's not funny!" she complains. "Actually it's quit funny" Regina says before closing the door and walking into the kitchen.
______________________________

Hey! hope you like it! comment what you think I should write next!