A Beautiful Night for Being Caught

A/N: Set in the Enchanted forest before Regina was the Evil Queen and Leopold was still alive. Regina and Robin have meet before... *cough cough* secret relationship *cough* what? who said that?!
______________________________

Regina skirts across her bedchambers, her silver dress hugging her curves and cradles her breasts before flowing loosely into velvet pools around her feet. Her ravenous locks spilling over her shoulders like an ocean of ebony, only the front pieces where pinned back.

She didn't know what to do; she had read all her books and she wasn't tired enough to go to bed. There's a sudden scuffling sound before, "Restless, M'lady?" A familiar British accented voice asks from behind.

"Robin!" Regina exclaims, whipping around to face the thief... Her thief, her expression both reflecting excitement and fear, "What are you doing here? If the king catches you-" she starts but the blonde outlaw strolls across the room silently, cutting her off.

"I know I know, but it's important." Robin smiles, his rough hands ghosting up and down her arms, reassuringly. "What could be so important that you had to risk your life for it?" Regina whisper yells, in both concern and confusion. Robin just smirks before planting a loving kiss on her red velvet lips. His hand entangling it's self in her embody locks.

"You." Robin supplies once he pulls away, his forehead resting against hers, his thumb gently caressing a circular pattern on her cheek. Regina smiles at him, sweetly, before practically jumping on him. her arms wrapping around his neck, her lips crashing into his. He had to spin around, his hand gripping the back of the vanity's chair, just to keep them up right.

"Goodness, I've missed you." Regina mutters against his lips, as her legs wrap around his waist. "And I you." Robin replies, moving them to the balcony. Their lips never parting, as he moves.

After about an hour of making out, Robin sits in a chair, Regina curled on his lap, Her arms draped around his neck as her head rests on his shoulder. One hand running through her long hair, as his other runs up and down her smooth leg. "Why won't you let me take you away from here?" Robin asks, still staring at the stars as they gleam brightly through the night. "I told you, if King Leopold found out I was gone he wouldn't stop searching until he found me; and then he'd kill you. Robin, We'd could never stop running." Regina mutters sleepily into his chest, as she breaths in his forest sent.

"But, we'd be together." Robin points out. "Yes. Yes we would," Regina nods smiling slightly at the thought, "But, I know you want to settle down and start a family someday with a wife of your own, but Robin, I can't give you that; I'm married to the King... And he'll never let me go." Her lips cascading down into a frown. "Yes, Regina I do want all those things," Robin affirms before hooking her chin between his thumb and forefinger, making her looks at him, "But, I want them with you. And, only you."

A smile tugs at the corner of Regina's mouth as she leans upwards and kisses him. "It's a beautiful night." Regina points out once the kiss breaks, her head snuggling back on his chest. "Yes, stunning... In every way." Robin smiles softy as he stares at her. Regina blushes, realizing he wasn't talking about the stars. Robin cranes his neck, kissing her deeply.

"Yes, what a beautiful night to catch your wife with a dirty no good thief." a voice rings out from the threshold of he balcony. Regina's head whips around so fast it causes a sharp pain, "Leopold!" She exclaims her once soft loving expression quickly deteriorating into a teans fearsome one.

There stands the old King, his gold garments shimmering I'm the moonlight, as maybe a dozen black knights file in around him. Regina stands up quickly from Robin's lap, a grimace of distend flickered across his lips. "Cease him." Leopold growls, the knights flanking either side of the King, grabbing Robin, who didn't fight back.