*I can't think of a title so this is it*

A/N: a stranger, (Killian.) comes up to Robin bets he could get the gorgeous woman in the red dress, (Regina.) Robin doesn't believe he can.

=¥=

Robin stood near the food table. Just relaxing as people danced. Upbeat music hummed through the elegant room. A glass chandler hung from the dome shaped ceiling, he had to admit, this building reminded him of a really fancy decorative egg. Elegant cravings and paintings all over the white walls. The floor, a nice pearly rose gold.

"Hey." A man with black hair greets, his voice strong with a Irish accent. His body clad a black-leather suit. "Hello." Robin acknowledges. "Name's Killian Jones." The man introduces, holding out his hand. "Robin Locksley." The Brit smiles and shanks the man's hand.

There was a long pause.

"See the woman in red." Killian asks, pointing to the woman in a long backless red dress. Her short black hair curled slightly, one side pinned back. Her dress had a sweetheart-neckline, showing a decent amount of cleavage. A diamond necklace embellished her neck. Her lips, red and plump, spread into a smile as she talks to another woman in white.

"Yeah... She's gorgeous." Robin breaths. "How much you want to bet that I can get her to come home with me?" Killian smirks wagging his eyebrow. "None." Robin says abruptly.

"Why not?" Killian frowns.

"You see the thing on her finger-" Robin points to a sparkling object on her finger. "-That means she's married."

"Oh please, don't you know no woman is loyal these days? And... With these looks-" Killian caresses his own chin, "-I can get any girl."

"Hmm... Well... In that case, I bet you Twenty bucks you can't get her." Robin smirks. "Deal." Killian shakes the Brit's hand, before swaggering off to the woman.

Killian approaches the woman, pulling her attention away from her conversation with the woman in white, who was pulled away by a blonde haired man. Robin watch intensely.

The woman was smiling as Killian talked, her smile faded to less and less. She held up her hand, showing him her ring, and spewed the expected line, "I'm married." Not that Robin could hear them, but he was pretty good at reading lips. However, he comment didn't disturb Killian from his course of action. He kept talking her up, the woman's frown deepened. Apparently, Killian, whose lips Robin could not see, had said something that offend the woman because her hand connected with his cheek in a loud, and what looked like a painful, slap.

The ebony haired woman storms off as Killian comes back cradling his cheek.

"Did you get her?" Robin asks, his eyes and voice filled with amusement. "Shut up, mate."

"I guess someone owns me twenty bucks." Begrudgingly Killian hands him  a twenty dollar bill.

"I'd like to see you try." Killian snaps as Robin laughs. "Is that a bet?" Robin asks, raising his brow. "Yeah, yeah it is. I bet you Twenty bucks that you can't get her either."

Robin just smirks, and accepts the challenge with a hand shake.

Killian watches as the sandy-blonde Brit trot over the the stubborn woman. Amusement fills Killian's blue eyes. Robin goes up to the woman and taps her on the shoulder. When the woman turns to him her scowl fades into a smile.

Robin says something, and she laughs. Her arms drape over his shoulders as his arms wrap around her waist. Robin whispers something into her ear, she smirks and bits down on her bottom lip. She nods gently and Robin pulls away from her, pecking her on the lips before trotting back over to a dumbfounded Killian.

"How'd you..?" Killian trails off holding up another twenty.

"Remember when I told you she was married?" Robin asks, stuffing the twenty into the inside of his suit. Killian nods slowly. Robin lifts up his hand and taps the silver band wrapped around his finger. "I'm her husband." Robin smirks, just as his wife walks up behind him.

"Ready?" She asks holding her black coat in her hands. "That I am, Darling." Robin smirks, draping his arm over her shoulders. They walk out of the ball room, leaving a dumbfounded Killian to gape at this concept.

=¥=

A/N: just a little light-hearted one shot to relieve you guys from the OQ break up One Shots you guys have been requesting.

Also, I might be a little obsessed with the Hamilton soundtrack 😍 Satisfied got me FUCK UP. I'm probably gonna write an OQ one-shot about it.