Paper Airplane

A/N: I don't know if any of you have seen Paperman, which is a Disney short. Paperman inspired... Paper Airplane
______________________________

Robin stands at the trolly station waiting for his usual train to take him to his boring job. He lets out a sigh before a paper flutters passed him, his blue eyes watching it. The a woman in a black pencil skirt rushes past him, her hand extended trying to catch the Escaped paper. Robin watches her in amusement.

Soon she comes back shoving the paper back into a mamilla folder, blowing a lock of rebel ebony hair out of her face. Robin studies her, She was stunning in every way; her ebony styled in the way most women wore it these days, she wore a white blouse that hugged her breasts, a black pencil skirt that accented her tiny waist and to top it off a black blazer. Her pumps both extended her height and accentuated her confidence. Her plump lips are painted a crimson red.

The woman gives him a shy side looks and smiles. Robin replies with a goofy grin that make the pink in the woman's cheeks come out. A mischievous piece of paper tugs its way out of his folder hitting the woman in her face just as she turns towards him.

Robin's eyes widen as he reaches out, grabbing the paper. At first her face was scrunched up, but it slowly relaxed. The brown eyed woman lets out a sudden snort of laughter as her eyes roam over the paper. Robin's blue eyes search for what she thought was funny. Soon he spots a perfect mark of her lipstick, chuckling he looks up to find the ebony haired woman getting on a bus.

"Ah..." Is all he can get out before the doors close. He stares at her, he'd lost any chance to see her again, She looks back; brown drowning in blue. A small sweet smile painted on her lips, blushing as she waves goodbye slightly. Robin stands there awkwardly as he waves back.

It was hectic trying to get to work, Robin was looking over his shoulder to see his he could spot the mysterious woman who mesmerized him so.

Robin sighed as he looks out the window. His whole body lighting up as he sees the ebony haired woman walk into the office right across from his... in the next building. Robin sticks his body out of the window and waves his arms trying to get her attention.

"Ehm." His boss, Mr. Blancher scolds slamming down a stack of black papers that needs filling out. Robin sits down his hand tracing circles around the lipstick mark, careful not to smug it. He sighs before his ocean blue eyes lighting up with an idea. He picks up the first piece of paper folding it into a paper airplane.

Robin takes a deep breath and tosses it, only for it to float down to the streets immediately. the blonde man sighs before trying again, he was determined to get her attention.

One after another after another after another he tried but every time he failed, He must have thrown hundreds. Robin reaches back for another one only to find they where all gone.

Robin looks around frantically for another only to see the piece of paper trying to flutter away from under him hand; it was the one with the kiss mark. Robin sighs folding the paper with pristine bends. He looks out the window taking a deep breath and exhaling ready to throw it, but the wind blows knocking it out of his hand. "N-No!" He stammers grabbing at thin air.

Robin slumps down in his seat staring at the gray pavement in front of the entrance of the building she was in. Then he sees her walking out of the building with such confidence. Robin was about to get up and run after her when his boss slams another stack of papers on his desk grunting in disapproval as he mumbles get to work.

Robin stares at the pile of menacing papers then at the woman walking down the street. "Fuck it." He thinks scrambling up from his desk and out of the building.

Once Robin reaches the sidewalk out side of his work office he looks around frantically but he doesn't see her. he runs his ands through his hair and kicks one of the paper air planes he'd thrown.

He stalks down the streets before spotting his last chance... he groans and picks up the lipstick marked airplane before tossing it, it sores away as he walks away.

---------

Regina stands in front of a flower stand, leaning forward to smell a bunch of roses as a paper plane lands in a bouquet of tulips. "Hum?" Regina look up in question to see a familiar kiss mark on a piece of paper. "Wha...?" the ebony haired gasps as the paper flutters away.

Regina reaches out to grab it only for it to slip out of her finger tips. She sprints after the plane as it flutters away; up a flight of cement stairs and on to a bus platform.

Regina stubbles through bus apologizing when she bumped into a stranger before following the hope that the paper held.

Regina steps off of the train bumping into a man and losing her balance. "Whoa!" A British voice exclaims his arms wrapping around her waist.

"Hi..." Regina squeaks as she looks into ocean blue eyes at she had meet this morning. "You..." Robin gasps pulling her up from her dip position. "I thought I'd lost the chance to... uh... to ask you out...." Robin stammers blushing slightly. Regina holds up the airplane she'd been chasing, "I guess not." she smiles.

______________________________

A/N: May I part Two should be up... I want to say soon but probably not... COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!