Fighting in the woods

A/N: This is just a little fight between Robin and Regina. This takes place in the enchanted forest during the missing year after a magical bear attacks Them, Tinkerbell, Snow, And David.
______________________________

"Why are you all staring at me? Did I grow a donkey head?" Regina snarls.

"Would you stop yelling at everyone for five minutes" Robin snapped this ocean blue eyes bored into hers. "I'm not-"

"Yes you are" Robin interrupts her making Snow squeak out a gasp. "Excuse me? did you just interrupted me?" Regina asks in disbelief "I did what are you going to do about it" his British accent taunts.

Regina lights a fireball in her palm "This may not of worked on the bear, but let's see how it works on you" she snarls. Regina sees the fear grow in his eyes before he quickly pushes it way. "Whoa!" David intervenes "Lets not kill anyone"

"Out of all the people you could piss off you choose her; makes me wonder how you got away with all those thefts" Tinkerbell mutters to herself but loud enough for everyone to hear. "ooooh!" Snow's mouth makes an O shape and her eyes widen with amusement.

"What is that suppose to mean!" Robin inquire in a defensive and rude tone. "She means your not as smart as you think, and by what you just said I pretty sure you just proved her point" Regina replies dryly before turning on her heels and walking away

Later that same night Regina sits alone in the woods she missed Henry. "What are you doing out here?" Robin call out from behind her. "Sitting, dumass" Regina snaps coldly "No duh" Robin teases "I mean what are you doing out here alone? After what happened today I don't think you should be out here" he explains.

The anger rises in Regina's chest. "So what my magic didn't work on that stupid bear, I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself!" Regina snarls. "I doubt that" Robin smirks and before he knows what happened Regina has him pushed up against a tree a dagger pressed against is throat.

"I can take care of myself" She spites the words out like there poison. Regina puts her knife away but remains close to him giving Robin the chance to wrap his arms around her waist pulling her as close as he can.

"How dare y-" Regina's sentence is cut short by Robin pressing his lips to hers. She struggles against his grip before melting into his touch. When they break apart Robin's smirking like an arrogant jackass. "Oh so your being smug?" Regina smirks devilishly.

Regina flicks her wrist making tree branches shoot out and wrap around his wrists and ankles. "Wha-" "Shhh...your in good hands" her smirk turns into a seductive one. As she pushes her hands up under his shirt and runs them up his well shaped stomach stopping at his chest making him shiver in excitement.

"Hurry up" Robin groans he didn't think her could get this hard with out even seeing her naked. Regina had been playing games with him sense she had restrained him. "Oh no" Regina smirks "your going to have to break free from my bonds in order to have this" she gestures to herself "your going to have to use your pure....raw....lustful feeling towards me, every dirty thought, every wild fantasy, every time spent thinking about me in an unholy way you've to get what you want"

With a flick of her wrist a soft looking bed appears behind her and she was not wearing her long black dress, no now she was just wear a black lace bra, thong, and knee high black leather high heel boots. Her long Raven hair is left in its natural soft curls. Robin's heart starts to pound "Come and get it" she smirks as she sits down expectantly on the bed.

Robin's mind flashes back to every thought he'd had about Regina, every time he'd wanted to fuck her until she couldn't move, and every time he'd wanted to make her scream his name in pleasure. In one swift movement Robin breaks free from the bonds. He pushes Regina back on the bed "So you think about me a lot?" She smirks tauntingly. Robin nods not bothering to lie "Tell me thief, what's your wildest fantasy?" she asks seductivly as she pulls off his shirt.

"You" Robin replies simply kissing and nipping at the crook of her her. "Not so fast" Regina pushes him back just enough to look into his eyes. "You don't have one fantasy you want to come true?" Regina corks her eyebrows. "Sure I do" Robin rolls over so he's laying next to her they turn their heads to look at each other "They all just involve you, so any time spent with you is a dream come true"

Regina wasn't expecting this answer. She crashes her lips against his "Mmm...." Robin moans into her mouth. "Robin?" Regina questions "yeah" he replies "I want you to show me how you feel"
______________________________

The next morning Robin wakes up in a tent nothing on but pajama pants he didn't recognize, he doesn't remember how he got there. He quickly sits up he looks around in confusion before seeing Regina laying next to him so her back is facing him. She had apparently put on a night gowned last night

Robin bits his bottom lip before laying back down his arms wrapping around her body. He presses a soft kiss to the back of her shoulder waking her up. Regina turns around cuddling up to his warm chest the blanket tightly wrapped around her.

"Good morning" Robin chuckles kissing her temple. Regina groans in response digging her head deeper into his chest. "Not a morning person I see" he laughs as something snaps outside. Robin's head snaps to attention then a little boy comes rushing into the tent "Daddy!" He squeals crashing into him.

"Roland shhh..." Robin says pointing to Regina who had fallen back asleep. "Why is Gina sleeping with you?" the little boy asks innocently. "because we....love each other very much" Robin replies "Very much" Regina smiles sleepily. "I thought you where asleep" Robin smiles kissing her sweetly. "I'm full of surprises" Regina jokes when they break apart.

"I think you proved that that night" Robin smirks. "Robin!" Regina exclaims punching his shoulder playfully. "Dose this make you my new Mommy?" Roland asks sweetly claiming onto her lap. "Well, first your father and I would have to get married and then I'd be your mother" Regina explains softly.

"Daddy? when are you going to marry Gina? I want her to be my mommy" Roland looks at his father his brown eyes full of innocents. "Soon, I hope" Robin replies as Regina rests her body agents his, his arms gently hold her.

"We should probably go back to the castle" Regina points out after awhile. "Not yet" Robin sighs kissing her temple.
______________________________
A/N: Hope you like it comment your thoughts!