Flowers.

A/N: A world where every time you are around your soulmate/ the person you're in love with their favorite flower starts to grow over your body. Especially if you get flustered.

=¥=

Yellow.

Pesky little yellow flowers that popped up everytime he saw her. Everytime she smiled or laughed. When she touched him or looked at him. On his arms and wrists. His palms and neck. His legs his torso... Everywhere. Pesky, irritating, embarrassing yellow flowers.

Buttercups.

Her favorite flower.

He had grown to hate those stupid tiny flowers, always popping up at the worse time. Sprouting behind his ears and the back of his neck. In the middle of a conversation with her or when she walked by him. Hurriedly, he'd pluck them off and shove them in filing cabinets, under desking, and in closed computers. All about the office hid those pesky little yellow flowers, clutched in his palms and tucked into random coat pockets.

His cheeks burned as he watched her from his office, the shells of his ears dusted a soft red as his heart fluttered. Buttercups budding on the back of his hands, hidden behind his computer as she distracted him from his work. How pathetic was he? The CEO of Sherwood, a company he had built from the ground up. A man to be feared and revered and he was cowering in his office watching his company lawyer, his employee, talk to a sales rep. at the water fountain.

He sat there enchanted by everything about her. Her short ebony locks tucked behind her ear as she smiled and laughed. She nodded and listened to the blonde haired woman in front of her, taking a sip of her drink. Her olive complexion complemented by her red blouse. She wore that a lot. Red.

Ever since he was a little boy his favorite color had always been green. The color of the leaves on trees or the moss on the forest floor. However, ever since he had seen her in that damn shade, every tint and various hue, his new favorite color had become red... Or blue or yellow or purple. Whatever shade she had decided to wear that day.

A buzzing sensation, a sort of soft and pleasant hum long his skin; Shooting up his spin as those infuriating flowers start to grow under his shirt. He groans and lets his head slam onto the keyboard of his. Why was she so damn gorgeous?

After several minutes of wallowing in how pitiful he was and how beautiful she was Robin got up and headed to the bathroom closest to his office. He checked each stall to see if they were empty and locked the bathroom door. He took off his gray suit jacket and unbuttoned his crisp white button up, laying them neatly on the sink countertop and looks at his torso, turning to look at his back. Sure enough there they were. Buttercups. Those annoying, irritating, maddening, beautiful, lovely reminders of his heart wrenching love for her lined long his spine. He sighs and reaches behind him and grasps at the flowers, plucking them.

They didn't hurt, it was actually quite a nice feeling when they grew. A warm buzz along the spots they sprouted. No pain when they were picked off either. They were simply a nuisance. Robin stood in the empty bathroom with a bouquet of buttercups in his hands he groaned and dropped them in the trash. He had become quite a professional at this. Almost every morning he'd wake up with those stupid flowers cluttering his body after dreaming of her smile. Every Morning he'd pluck them off and dump them in the trash and head to work only to see her and have them blossom on his body all over again, shoving them anywhere he could hide them.

Robin pulled on his close and made sure everything was situated before unlocking the bathroom and heading towards his office.

"Hey Robin!"

Regina.

He freezes and clamps his palms shut, crushing the flowers budding there. He turns around and smiles, his hands hidden behind his back. "Hello Regina, How's your day been?"