DON'T MARRY HER!

A/N: Regina crashes Robin's wedding, (To Zelena), She can't let him marry her when she knows he doesn't love her. She also can't bare to think of Robin with another woman.

(Regina and Robin where in a relationship, they were in love, but they where too stupid and immature to see what they had until it was to late.)

=¥=

Regina remains in the corner of the room, mostly hidden by eggshell-white curtains. Her hand shook slightly, as she fidgets with her knee-length, white, dress. She wasn't the type of woman who did this sort of thing, but she had to stop Robin. He obviously wasn't in love with Zelena, but he felt obligated to follow through with this marriage since he had said yes when Zelena preposed.

Regina's ebony hair falls into her face as she pushes herself farther into the curtains to hide herself from passing family members. She had a feeling that if Zelena's family saw her they would immediately kick her out.

Ear-defending screams echo from the bride's room, Zelena was yelling at one of her bridesmaids, who apparently stepped on her wedding dress. Which didn't cause any damage, Zelena was just a brat.

Regina rolled her eyes.

Regina's brown eyes catch sight of Robin, her heart stops. She hoped to God that he would agree with what she was about to do. He wore a glossy black Texido, he was devilishly handsome. Regina's heart pounded wildly, why did she ever let him go?

That question keep her up at night, but still the answer eluded her.

Slowly, the guests started to find the way to their seats and Regina sat in the corner of the very last pew, making sure she was t seen.

The organ starts to play a song that sounded like a death march. Everyone stood as Zelena floated down the aisle where a gown shaped like a pastry. Her fiery orange hair pines up in an extravagant updo.

All eyes where on the bride, but Regina's eyes where on Robin, he smiled at his bride, but it wasn't real. Robin had always been good at hiding his feelings, but not from Regina. She could see in his eyes that he wasn't happy.

Regina remembered waking up to those eyes, looking into those deep ocean orbs, so full of emotions. She remembered the feeling of his arms wrapped around her, his lips against her lips, cheek, neck, shoulders.... She remembered what it felt like to be with her, her heart always pounding, her lips always swollen from his kiss, her body always on fire from his touch. When she was with him she was alive, truly alive, but without him she was empty, a ghost floating through her day to day life.

Today was the day that she was either going to live again or she was going to truly die.

Slowly, everyone started to sit again and the priest started his sermon, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to unite Robin and Zelena in marriage..."

Everyone else was watching intensely but Regina's mind was off somewhere else. What would Her wedding look like? Would Robin be standing at the end of the aisle. What would their children look like? Regina always hoped they had his eyes and his dimples.

Robin would be a great father, he was so loving and attentive, yet strong like a rock. He always put the needs of others before his own. He was the type of man that would give you the shirt off of his own back if need be. But, God forbid you hurt someone he loved because he would come raining down on you like a violent storm.

"... Does anyone have any reason these two should not be wed?" The priest asks. The room was silent, this was Regina's last chance. Slowly she stands, her hands shaking, the room filled with gasps and horrified looks.

"I do." It came quieter then Regina had meant it to. "Look, I'm not the type of woman who crashes events, especially weddings. But, I can't just sit there idly and watch you marry a woman you don't love, Robin. I still love you, and hopefully you still love me, but even if you don't that's not going to stop me from stoping you committed to this marriage.-" Regina moves to the center of the aisle, her eyes staring into Robin's. "-Zelena can't make you happy, she's not what you need. Robin, I know you, I know you don't love her. I know the only reason you're going through with this marriage is because you feel obligated to. Don't marry her."

The room was hushed, all eyes switching from Robin to Regina then back to Robin.

Robin's ocean blue eyes where wide, "Regina..." He murmurs, staring at her. Regina's hands fidget in front of her, she bit her bottom lip and her brown eyes kept Robin's gaze, pleading with him.

A smile spreads across Robin's lips, "You're right."

"What?!" Zelena shrikes, but Robin was already running down to Regina, his hand grasping her's and pulling her out of the church. Regina lets out a squeal of surprise, as she lugged down the aisle.

Zelena's side of the family was gasping in horror but Robin's side where on their feet cheering, as Robin and Regina run out of the little church. They all hated Zelena, they all knew Robin didn't live the red-head, because he was still in love with Regina.

The pair didn't stop running until they reached his car, where he turns to face her, "Thank you for stoping me." Robin smiles, pulling Regina in for a long awaited kiss, his hands cradling her her face, as her arms wrap around his neck, lips moving against each other's wildly.

"ROBIN!" An ear-splitting scream echoes from the church, Zelena. This made Regina and Robin's kiss break apart, but still remain in each other's arms. The rest of the guests where filling out of the church. Robin's family and Friends whistling and howling their approvals. While, all the men in Zelena's family where running towards them, undoubtedly going to drags him back into the church and make him marry Zelena.

This make the couple finally break apart, "Get in the car!" Robin urges, as he flings open the car door and hopes in, Regina does the same. Robin starts his car and starts to speed out of the parking lot. Exhilaration blaring through both of their bodies.

Regina Mills had just crashed a wedding in order to stop the man she loved from marring the wrong woman. And, she had succeeded.

Her heart pounding, her lips swollen from his kiss, and her body blaze with his touch. Regina was finally alive.

=¥=

A/N: 14K!!! OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! It seems like I just reached 13k last week! You guys are the best readers anyone could ask for! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

Don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote. Reading your guy's comment really does make my day.