A Yank Backwards.

Regina stormed out of the of the dinning hall. She was sick and tired of fighting with charming but they wouldn't stop giving her hope speeches. She's almost to her room when shes stopped by someone grabbing her wrist. "What!" she yells "Umm....Snow white wants you to come back to the party." Regina turns around to see it's Robin Hood who's holding on to her wrist. She yanks it back "I don't give a Damm what Snow White wants!" Regina storms into her room.

Regina falls onto her bed her legs left dangling off. She hears someone enter so she looks up to see Robin standing in front of her "get up" he demands. "No" is all she says. Robin reaches down and grabs her arm an to pull her up. her yank backwards ketches him off guard he ends up falling forward lading on top of her.

Regina stares in surprise. she didn't get hurt since he caught himself by putting both arms on ether side of her. they just lay there for a couple of minutes staring at each other. The Robin leans down and kisses her. Regina's eyes grow even wider with shock. before she closes them and kisses him back. Robin picks her up and it's up then places her on his lap. She wraps her around his neck and leans forward making him fall back. Regina swings one leg over his lap and crawls up so her face is above his. Then she leans over and kisses him.

There's a knock on the door. "Regina!" Snow calls. Regina sits up and silently tells him to go in her closet. He nods and dose as she asks. Regina opens her bedroom's door "What?" she asks with a fair amount of sassy. "Regina, you need to come back to the party" Snow says. "I don't need to do anything, Now go away" she snaps. "fine, but have you seen Robin Hood?" "No" she answers before closing the door.

Regina walks over to her closet, opens the doors, grabs Robin's collar and smashes her lips on his. He grabs her hips and pushes her towards the bed.
______________________________

The next morning Robin wakes and sees Regina smiling at him. "Good morning" she says. "morning, beautiful" he says before kissing her on the forehead. "we should probably get up" Regina says before standing up. "Nooo! Stay" he says grabbing her hand pulling her back down. Regina sits on top of him giving him a prefect view of her body. Regina leans forward and whisper "I'm going to take a shower, if you want to join me." she gets up and walks toward the bathroom. Robin groans and gets up to following her.

/////////////////////////////

I hope you like it and yes they where in the enchanted forest. The reason they have showers is because Regina brought them to the forest..