Lady of the Lake

A/N: okay so for this one we're going to pretend that little adventure David went on to lake Nostos never happened. Instead Robin goes there during the missing year to get some water... for a reason.
______________________________

Robin kneels in front of the magical lake dipping his canteen in the water; filling it up. There's a ripple in the water as he stands up to see a woman in a silk white dress, a seashell crown sitting atop her blonde hair. Her tan skin glistened with water. She cocks her head slightly, "Come." The lady of the lake coos.

Robin lets out a small chuckle, "While you are pretty, your beauty dose not effect me; For I have seen the most beautiful woman in all of the realms and she is awaiting my return." He says with a small smile on his lips as he turns to leave.

"Oh?" A voice rings out from behind him; it is not the voice from the blond he had heard earlier. Robin whips around instead of seeing the blonde he turned on her sees the Queen. Her long ravenous locks dripping with water, her chocolate brown eyes sparkled with beauty, her ivy skin glinted in the moonlight. She looked angelic in the white dress and shell crown.

He felt like a spell has fallen over him.

"Y-Your not real. She's at the castle." Robin exhales trying to keep a straight face. "But you and I know the only reason she's 'awaiting your return' is because she needs what's in that canteen." She mocks keeping calm. Robin involuntary takes a step forward.

'Regina' extends her arms, "She'll never bring down her walls, Stay with me and you can have her." the now ebony haired woman hums making him take another step forward. Her hands cup his face, bring her face close to his, her lips hovering.

"Join me." She whispers breathily, her lips ghosting over his. Robin's breath hitches as their lips make contact; all he would think is:

'Wrong, this is wrong'

He had wanted to kiss the Queen since he'd first laid eyes on her; he'd imagined what it be like: Warm, passionate, full of love. But this was wrong it didn't feel right. If felt cold and hollow; empty of any and all love.

Robin pulls back and looks into those brown eyes, his frown turning into a smile, "Your not Regina and you can't trap me here when the woman I long for is miles away from me." he smiles at the realization; he loved the Queen. "You really love her, don't you?" The lady of the lake smirks, Robin nods. "It's to bad you'll never see her again." The smirk turn into a grimace as she drags the thief into the kelp filled water.

Robin struggles; the petite woman was surprisingly strong. Her cold clammily hands grip his neck as Robin struggles for his sword. He grips the hilt pulling it from it's Sheathing. But the 'Regina' kicks it from his grip.

Robin is able to push the demon in angel clothing away as he scrabbled for his sword. He turns around at just the right moment, she grabs the sword for him. Normally he would have tried to get it back but he makes eye contacted with her and Regina's,The real Regina's, smile flashes through his mind. She takes that moment to running the sword the sword through his shoulder. Robin's eyes widen in pain as he wrestles the sword from her; stabbing her in the gut.

He watches the light leave light leave her eyes; he knew it wasn't really Regina but all think about was 'What if it was her?'

Robin breaks the suffice of the now red water. Ignoring the pain, He picks up the canteen before running to his horse. He hops on, whipping the rains, "Yâ!" The thief yells. He was going to Regina... He was going home.

______________________________

Robin bursts through the doors of the dark castle. "Robin your bleeding!" Snow gasps as Robin shoves the canteen into her hands. "Where's Regina?" He asks quickly. "A-At her apple tree, but Robin we need to take care of you!" Snow calls after him as he runs away.

Robin Sees Regina sitting on the small wall surrounding the tree. "Regina!" He calls making her looks at him, "Robin?" She whispers in surprise as she stands up. Robin grips her waist pulling her close to him; "What are you-" He cuts her off by crashing his lips to hers.

Regina's hands slide from his chest to his cheeks, her thumb gently caressing as they kiss passionately. Robin's tong runs along the seem of her plump lips, begging for entry. Her lips part, allowing them to explore each others mouth.

Robin feels himself slowly losing consciousness. His grip loosens around her waist as he slowly falls backwards. He can hear Regina frantically calling his name before everything goes black.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Robin wakes up, feeling like he had just been trampled by ten horses. He sits up wincing in pain, a small groan of pain escaping his lips. "Your awake!" Regina hums excitedly as she moves from her chair to his side. "I am." Robin chuckles as he looks into her beautiful brown eyes. "Your an idiot." Regina smiles as her hand gently caresses his cheek.

"I am." Robin agrees as he leans closer until his lips are hovering over hers. "Don't scare me like that again." Regina whispers as her watery chocolate brown eyes look into his ocean blue ones, pleading. "I won't." Robin reassures her as she gently presses her lips to his.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: COMMENT!!!! Please? I hoped you enjoyed! Awkward potato out!