You Matter ❤️

Hello!

No, it's isn't a one shot, don't be mad. But, there's something I want to tell you guys, and I think it's something you all need to hear.

You matter.

You are beautiful.

You are loved.

You're worth it's not determined my your weight, or by your physical beauty. You're worth it's determined on what's on the inside. You're heart. And, no matter how much they try they can never take that away from you. It doesn't matter that you're not society's, "Perfect," image of beautiful. Because you're beautiful just as you are. (That stuffs photoshopped and edited anyways. )

You don't need to pretend to be someone you're not. I promise you, the real you is the perfect you. And, the right people will find you if you don't pretend to be someone else. If someone doesn't love the real you, they're not worth your time. Be as YOU are. Not as someone wants you to be.

I'm here for you.

I know most of you don't know me personally, and that can make it hard to talk to me. But, if you ever, and I mean ever, need to talk I will listen. I know what it's like to hate yourself, to be utterly consumed in depression. To just want to die. And, I don't anyone to go through that, and I know it's inevitable that someone will go through that. I can't change that. But, what I can change is this; I can let you know you're not alone. You're worth it. You're beautiful, inside and out. You can talk to me. You belong. You matter. Stay strong, it will get better.

I believe in you.

If you have a dream chase it. I don't care if you think it's impossible, how will you know if you never try? You'll get where you need to be. Even if it takes awhile.

The world is full of hate, and you might not be able to change the world  completely, but, you can make it a little. Bit. Better. By breathing love into the world, spread love the best you can. But, make sure to love yourself as well.

I love all of you.

I believe in all of you.

I know you're all worth it.

I will listen to all of you, no matter what.

This potato loves you and I don't know what I'd do without you. ❤️❤️❤️