94

At his promise, delivered with calm determination in that deep and sensual husky voice, her heart thudded anew. She was overwhelmed with need, she was anxious, she was astonished.

"D-" She didn't even know why she was calling him.

"I love when you call me that." He said with a smirk, one finger gently caressing her cheek. It moved to her ear and then his lips replaced his finger "Now, let me go back to handling my baby." He murmured for her hearing before starting to lick her there, inviting new sensations as her body heated up with lust again.

He played with one ear using his fingers while he loved the second with his tongue. Her moans and squirms returned, intensifying as he began to move his hardness against her crotch without making any attempt to penetrate her.

The new sensation sent her senses spiralling out of control. The rocking motion was slow, binding, causing her to want more as her hips began to move up against him, seeking more.

Her orgasm was building again and, as though he could sense it, he stopped rocking against her, truncating the fast-approaching pleasure.

His finger caressed her hair as he controlled his own arousal, breathing against her neck. He was torturing her but also himself in the process, driving them both wild with passion.

His gaze came down on her eyes, wild with need.

"D, please." She whispered.

"What do you need, baby?"

"You- the move- what you were doing be- before-"

Donovan rocked his hardness over her clit and was rewarded with a moan of pleasure. "That move?" He asked, doing it again.

"Yes." She whispered, shutting her eyes as if to concentrate on the sweet sensations because he wasn't stopping.

"Yes- D." she could feel herself approaching the point of no return again. Maybe if he moved a couple of times. "D- oh- D-"

The movement stopped and her brows furrowed in agony as her eyes opened and looked up into his. "Please-" She begged.

"Be quiet." He commanded, his hips suspended lightly above hers. She fell silent but moved herself up against him as if to reach for what he had called the prince. "And butt down on the bed." He ordered causing her to reluctantly obey. Yet she squirmed with need, unable to help herself.

"Stay still, baby."

"Please." She said achingly, still squirming.

"Do you want me to punish you?"

She shook her head and managed to stay still.

"Good girl." He commended hearing her breathing still uneven with little incoherent moans still escaping her slightly parted lips. "That's my baby girl. Shh. It's okay, baby. It's okay."

He kept cooing softly to her until her uneven breathing slowed. Her eyes were shut now as she tried to control herself.

"Look at me, baby." She heard him say and reluctantly opened her eyes to meet his gaze.

"I love you." He said. "Keep those beautiful eyes on me."

She obeyed and felt his fingers return to her secret place. A moan escaped her lips. A sigh followed and her squirming returned but she managed to maintain eye contact as the soft moans continued to escape her lips.
Her core was sudden. She was sure the sheets would need changing after now.

His fingering of her clit continued as he kept watch on her eyes, dragging out the torture for as long as possible. She was fast spiralling towards that familiar throne of pleasure when he pulled his hand away again. She sighed in frustration. How could he tell just how close she was and know exactly when to stop?

She lost eye contact as she panted, whimpering, squirming slightly in her need. He kissed her lips. "I think we should go to bed now, and continue tomorrow" he said.

Boma let out a whine. "Oh, D, please," she gasped. "Please-" It seemed like the cruellest thing to show her a taste of the pleasures he could give, and then take it away before she can be satisfied.

"Hush, it's okay, darling," he said. "You said you wanted to abstain, so you can do it for a bit longer now, don't you think so?"

Her body squirmed unashamedly beneath him.

"I'll let you have a nice climax eventually, just so you can see what you're missing. In fact, I will put my prince inside you but I think it's safe to say I'll be keeping you denied a lot of the time."

"But-"

"You want to disobey me? Seriously?"

"No, but- please I want- I need- " She paused and the desperate look in her eyes softened him.

"What do you need baby?"
He watched her expectantly, his hand softly caressing her inner thighs - nothing to arouse her further or lower her arousal too much, just touches to keep her in that craving state.

"You." She replied. "I need you."

Her words touched his heart in a way he had not expected. He had always wanted her to need him the way he needed her. He didn't really mind that he had forced her hand but it felt so good to hear those words.

"You do?"

"Yes, please."

"Me or what I'm doing to you?" He asked. "Because I know what you need, what that needy little hole between your legs needs. And it doesn't need to cum just yet." He kissed her forehead. "Now let's go to sleep. It's been a long day so we both need to rest and-"

"I want you and- and what you do to me." She said quickly. "Please- I'm begging as your wife."

Donovan's eyes on her were riveting as he took in her desperate plea and admission. How could he resist her? He had planned to draw out her desire but not to render her so helpless beneath him. He decided he was done torturing his lover.

"Are we not going to- to consummate the- the-?"

He smiled at her as he ended her speech with a kiss. Despite all the wonderful pleasures and torments he had introduced her to, he had not made any attempt to enter her and she was still curious about when that would happen. He ended the kiss and laughed. It was a gentle sound. "We have already started, baby. And I loved hearing you admit your want or need for me. Now, I am going to grant us our hearts' desire." His finger entered her gently and caressed her pleasure nub.

"D." She moaned.

"Yes. Are you ready for me?"

She moaned, unable to respond as he played with her down there.

"Ofcourse you're ready." He said, taking off his finger as she stared at him,eyes dazed with want and nervousness combined.