Chapter 2.

Camila's POV

I let out a loud, frustrated groan as I lay my forehead against the wooden door of the Slytherin's dorm room. I take a deep breath, gaining composure before knocking softly once again.

"Draco," I call out softly. "I know you're in there. Come on, just let us in and we can talk about what happened down there."

There's silence again, and I turn to look at the three frustrated girls behind me. "Just go away Camila, nothing happened down there. It's best if you just leave it alone." We hear him speak up for the first time in almost an hour.

"We just want to know who this Lauren Jury is." Dinah rolls her eyes, crossing her arms over her black robe.

I turn to look at the door when it swings open, revealing Draco's bloody face, an annoyed expression clear as he speaks. "It's Jauregui. And for the last time, just leave it alone. You're just making it harder for yourselves if you go around wanting to know more about her."

Normani raises an eyebrow, looking down at him from head to toe, and leaning against the wall next to him. "And I suppose you learned that the hard way?"

He glares at her, his blue eyes glowing with anger from where I stood. "Look...I'm warning you about it now. You do not want to get involved with that monster, nor would you want to find out who she is. All you need to know about her is that she's dangerous."

I furrow my eyebrows, tilting my head to one side as I stare back at him. "Why is it that she's so dangerous? Is she what Professor Dumbledore was warning us about, down on the third floor?"

He shakes his head, taking a few steps back before speaking again, "I-...I've said too much already. You guys shouldn't know about her, none of us should. Just stay away from the third floor."

He proceeds to shut the door, but Ally quickly speaks up before he can close it all the way. "Why were you down there, Draco?"

He freezes immediately and swallows, "What?"

She asks him again, "You heard me. Why were you down there in the first place?"

All four of us stare at him expectantly, waiting for a clear response from him. He looks down at the floor and takes a deep breath, closing his eyes for a few seconds. "That's none of your business, Gryff. You shouldn't know anything about the third floor."

"Oh, and I suppose you should?" Normani smirks, running her tongue slowly over her bottom lip. She's intimidating as hell, I'll admit.

"Tell us everything we need to know about her, Draco. We know too much already, you might as well spill it." Dinah plays with the wooden wand in between both her hands.

He shakes his head firmly, his tone of voice a tad bit louder. "No! I won't and I can't tell you anything about her. I'll only be hurting all of us."

I stare at him, feeling like I would snap his neck in a matter of seconds if he didn't tell us. It was only a matter of time before this Lauren girl pulled something like that again and killed all of us. It was important to know what the school was dealing with.

"Okay fine." I nod my head, looking over at him calmly. "Don't tell us anything, then. That's totally fine. But you know what's not totally fine? When Professor Dumbledore finds out one of his students had clearly overlooked his regulations, had gone into the third floor when clearly told not to, and almost killed half the school's population. But that's okay Draco. Wanna know why? Because when he does find out, it won't be us being expelled from Hogwarts. It'll be you."